• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroGravity

Jets need to watch out for the most dangerous team in the NHL: Third Period Tampa Bay Lightning. It's the only period they show up, and man do they show up.

Stasis

Win or lose I'm satisfied with this game. A lot of great chances for us that were stopped by a solid Mason and shitty bounces. Happens.

We keep bringing this, defensive lapses aside, and we might make the playoffs.

Stasis

Cause he's fine and he was trying to kill momentum?

I'm kidding. Shitty timing though! And now DZ gets a puck to the face =/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love to see some stats on the percentage of times we've given up empty net goals. I'm pretty sure we haven't scored a goal with the goalie pulled, but we sure as shit have given up a lot of them.

Stasis

Well poop. Good game. Hopefully we can still make it. It's gonna be down to the wire.

Sucks because the way things have been going lately and with Dorsett and Staal coming in I think we could compete with anyone.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shh there's a highly offensive game to watch.

Shots 28-15, goals 0-1.

Waiting for the classic AV "let's hold onto a 1 goal lead for half the game" tactic to fail once more.

EDIT: Though to be fair, the Blues have outplayed us all game, not sure there's much we were able to do.

Cake Boss

Banned
Jared Cowen beats the Carolina Hurricanes 3-2.

iJQPtC8XFc6ga.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't think we can score a second time, the way that the Blues have outplayed us.

Somebody needs to gif that fail by Barker, unbelievable. He just fucking stood there. "whoops".

Shots 28-15, goals 0-1.

Waiting for the classic AV "let's hold onto a 1 goal lead for half the game" tactic to fail once more.

EDIT: Though to be fair, the Blues have outplayed us all game, not sure there's much we were able to do.

Offensive as in "our forwards are offensively awful".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom