• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

AGally has 8 points in his last 7 games and has only 1 point less than BGally. The rookies have truly been the bright spot of the season.

Imagine if AGally had DD minutes.....

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Putting Patches with Eller and Chuckie would be pretty sweet. Maybe I'll see it in my dreams tonight.

Solo

Putting Patches with Eller and Chuckie would be pretty sweet. Maybe I'll see it in my dreams tonight.

I want to see Patches-AGally-BGally next season. A and B were great together at the start of the season. So dynamic.

Even better if he makes the team: Collberg-AGally-BGally. The kid line!

Red_Man

I want to see Patches-AGally-BGally next season. A and B were great together at the start of the season. So dynamic.

Even better if he makes the team: Collberg-AGally-BGally. The kid line!
Collberg won't be close to making the team, but reuniting Gally with Chuckie would be nice to see, it's just hard to separate Eller and Alex while they're playing so well together. Gally plays well with whoever he's put with. If this were an 82 game season I think Therrien would be more inclined to split up DD's line.

Nevermind.

I liked Leafs fans when they didn't attempt to trashtalk. Leafs need to go back to being a non-playoff team next season and still raise ticket prices.
Riemer got a shutout dude, don't even try and say he doesn't deserve the Vezina.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Okay I'm going to be serious here for a second.

You guys...

Honestly the trolling you're doing on Leafs-GAF is...lacking. I really expect more from you guys, hell I know you can do better.

I'll just chalk this up to rust, it has been a while since we've been in this position. I'll let you guys off the hook for now but if the Leafs make the playoffs I EXPECT you guys to come correct.

Thanks.

Red_Man

:lol DD does something after all the shit talking tonight. Dumont deserved a goal, good for him. If they can end this game strongly, it will be a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom