• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Therrien has me raging more and fucking more each game. The icetime DD gets is fucking ludicrous. Play like shit? Still get 1st line minutes. Can't score? Get 1st line PP time. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DD fleeced the Habs organization. Bergervin's first misstep, and a fucking huge one at that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien has me raging more and fucking more each game. The icetime DD gets is fucking ludicrous. Play like shit? Still get 1st line minutes. Can't score? Get 1st line PP time. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DD fleeced the Habs organization. Bergervin's first misstep, and a fucking huge one at that.
3.5 for a center that hit 60 points isn't a fleecing. He can unload it easily, the problem is he's french and the french media would torch Bergevin if he traded him.

Maybe he's getting paid what he deserves? $3.5M is like 2.5C money.

Red_Man

Habs atrocious diamond PK against the super power that is the Pens PP. What could go wrong.

Solo

Habs REALLY need to address their D and add some size in the offseason. Beyond Subban and Markov the D falls apart. Gorges has been terrible most of the year.

Solo

3.5 for a center that hit 60 points isn't a fleecing. He can unload it easily, the problem is he's french and the french media would torch Bergevin if he traded him.

That's the problem - he got paid based on last year's performance. This isn't last year. This is why you never pay guys based off one good season.

Red_Man

Habs REALLY need to address their D and add some size in the offseason. Beyond Subban and Markov the D falls apart. Gorges has been terrible most of the year.
Emelin back, and Tinordi will probably make the team out of camp next year will help.

Losing Emelin really takes away a lot of the teams toughness, Emelin had something like 110 hits and the next closest Hab is around 65.

3N16MA

Banned
Habs kind of look like the Pens at then end of last season when they forgot how to play D and it killed them in the playoffs.

Alucard

Banned
The more games this Pens team plays, the better they look. New guys are really gelling right now. They're going to look like an All-Star team on paper when their injured players return. Like...holy shit. I'm jittery with excitement. The time is now.

Marvie_3

Banned

eagle450.JPG

Red_Man

That's the problem - he got paid based on last year's performance. This isn't last year. This is why you never pay guys based off one good season.
His contract was running out, what were they suppose to do? Bozak is demanding 5 M with a career high of 47 points while playing with Kessel. Desharnais is still on track for 50 points in an 82 game season. He's been fucking awful for sure and needs his time cut, but it was still a good signing, if anything RDS and those ignorant fucks need to be blamed for making the language issue as big as it is.

Red_Man

Funny thing about Pacioretty is he still has 34 points in 38 games. Not playing or scoring like he needs to at all, but almost at a PPG still.

Solo

His contract was running out, what were they suppose to do?

Based on his performance and the emergence of Eller/AGally? I'd let him walk.

EDIT: Patches has so many points because he was racking up assists (like 12) before he scored his first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom