• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm going to be serious here for a second.

You guys...

Honestly the trolling you're doing on Leafs-GAF is...lacking. I really expect more from you guys, hell I know you can do better.

I'll just chalk this up to rust, it has been a while since we've been in this position. I'll let you guys off the hook for now but if the Leafs make the playoffs I EXPECT you guys to come correct.

Thanks.

Oh come on. My parody from before is RIFE with good trolling intentions. And we don't even play you guys this year, AND, I'm actually happy to see you guys playoff bound. With those challenges in mind, and with the quality I've delivered, I feel I deserve some sort of 'participation trophy'.

i would be so happy if the Wings and Ducks lost tonight.

I would be so happy if SHUT UP WSOX

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shitty fight from both players. Subban is a bad fighter and always has been, needs to take some lessons in the summer.

Alucard

Banned
Like your entire team?

Not sure if you've been paying attention since the trade deadline.

PIT05_NHL.JPG

Solo

Price is finally making some saves. Silver lining perhaps going forward. And the guys at least aren't quitting, so there is that.

Hope Subban and Morrow go again and actually fight rather than wrestle this time.

3N16MA

Banned
PK was grabbing just so he did not fall on his ass and just so happend to get a weak ass headlock on Morrow. He still fell on his ass.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone wooing at a Pens home game needs to be ejected into the sun.

Everytime there is a blow out, these assholes start wooing. SO FUCKING ANNOYING

:lol there was a team we would play floor hockey against that would constantly do that, I wanted to kill them.

Solo

I'd love to see Habs/Pens in the playoffs again. But that would require the Habs do get out of the first round, which right now seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom