• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For NYR:

VS NJ
@ FLA
@ CAR
VS NJ

For WIN:

@ BUF
@ WAS
VS MON

So New York's schedule is easier, but that Jets/Caps game is going to be MASSIVE.

Damn, much easier for Rangers. Jets have the tiebreaker at least, so they "only" need to make up 1 win.

CCF23

Caps schedule is:

@ MON
VS WPG
VS OTT
VS BOS

...So easily the toughest out of all of NYR, WPG, and WAS.

I'm gonna go ahead and say the winner of that WPG @ WAS game is gonna win the SE.

Smiley90

Just got home, gotta re-watch OT now. Just watched the Jets tie it, damn that is loud. I love it.

CCF23

That should all but seal up a playoff spot for the Isles. Incredible.

fucking bullshit by islanders losing 2 goal lead and losing the game in OT. Now Ottawa could be screwed.

How the fuck is Ottawa screwed? You have 5 games left, the Jets have 3, and you're 3 points ahead of them.

Some fan bases insecurities. I swear god.

Also, the Isles won, not lost.

That should all but seal up a playoff spot for the Isles. Incredible.

How the fuck is Ottawa screwed? You have 5 games left, the Jets have 3, and you're 3 points ahead of them.

yeah i typed it wrong.

i think ottawa plays boston twice though, havent won even once against them this season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

He also said Subban's only played 30 good games in his career, I don't think he's been watching hockey for too long.

Smiley90

Oh man. This OT was crazy. Visnovsky&Pavelec with some ridiculous saves.

At least the Jets got 1 point, good, good.

Smiley90

Now I'm not sure which game to watch... And I'll actually have to cheer on the Habs? Ugh. I think I'll watch Leafs-Sens, but... I want the Leafs to stay in 5th place... or drop to 7th. DAMNIT I don't know what to do with my cheering!

Quick

Banned
Gogo Sens!!!!!

iqafOp8zvhprM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom