• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs can clinch tonight in 3 ways:

Leafs win of any kind jets loss in regulation
Leafs win in reg/OT, jets loss of any kind
Leafs win in reg/OT, caps loss in reg, jets win in SO

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
:lol yea I figured only Habs fans cared anyways

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gionta
Ryder - Desharnais - Bourque
Gallagher - Eller - Galchenyuk
Prust - Halpern - Moen

Markov - Diaz
Gorges - Subban
Weber - Boullion

That second line is so bad defensively. Excited to see Diaz again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That second line is so bad defensively. Excited to see Diaz again.
:lol yea so true, Bourque is the only one on that line with an ounce of defensive play. Hopefully Therrien boosts the kid line. I'm excited to see a proper PP unit with Weber and Diaz instead of fucking Gorges and Boullion.

Marvie's still editing, I think.
tumblr_ltf1kmcj4v1r2s947o1_500.png

Alucard

Banned
A win is a win. Maybe the Canadiens and Bruins had off-games over the past two contests, but still really impressive to see Pittsburgh take them both out in consecutive games. Solid goaltending, and solid offensive play.

Go Pens.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
A win is a win. Maybe the Canadiens and Bruins had off-games over the past two contests, but still really impressive to see Pittsburgh take them both out in consecutive games. Solid goaltending, and solid offensive play.

Go Pens.

Well I wouldn't use the Habs game as a measure of anything considering how bad they've been lately, not sure about the Bruins.

Sanjuro

Go Pens.

Is Sidney basically a healthy scratch at this point until the postseason?

Well I wouldn't use the Habs game as a measure of anything considering how bad they've been lately, not sure about the Bruins.

I think judging teams at this point isn't really a great indication of how they will perform during the playoffs. Not saying they are coasting, but they are certainly emitting less fumes.

They must really want Mackinnon beside Huberdooberdoo
Team has given up. I wouldn't be surprised if Hubey misses the Calder too. He is currently playing with average AHLer Greg Rallo. Hard to watch this team, at least Petrovic looks good so far.

Kuba is also the worst D-man in the NHL, and probably the AHL.

Razorskin

----- ------
Team has given up. I wouldn't be surprised if Hubey misses the Calder too. He is currently playing with average AHLer Greg Rallo. Hard to watch this team, at least Petrovic looks good so far.

Kuba is also the worst D-man in the NHL, and probably the AHL.
Which guy would you like florida to pick?

TUSR

Banned
Blacking out local games is fucking bullshit.

I'm streaming games next year fuck Center Ice and fuck the NHL.

Yeah I don't get it either, its not like im going to be like "oh shit the games blocked on center ice, im going to buy all the sports channels on cable now"

CCF23

It's insane that you still can't call any playoff matchups with only 3-4 games left for most teams. The most likely one right now looks to be Anaheim and Minnesota, but even there Minny could still move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom