• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Only 11 shots allowed but somehow the problem is the defence accroding to the Carey Price defense force.
Price hasn't been good, but trying to blame this losing streak on him is ridiculous. Have you watched the defense? It was non existent on that PP that's the easiest PP goal I've ever seen scored. Any Habs fan who says Price needs to be traded doesn't deserve to be a Habs fan.

Outshooting them 25-9.

Losing 1-0.

Yep.

Feels good being on the other side of that equation. Don't you agree, Ron?

iiy1kjR.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Only 11 shots allowed but somehow the problem is the defence accroding to the Carey Price defense force.
I very rarely see people fault Price during games like these while Luongo has always gotten torn apart when he lets in a bunch, regardless of how they went in.

Granted, that's changed since Luongo has become sympathetic and an imminent non-Canuck. He doesn't get nearly as much grief.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Starting to get worried, if they think they can just turn their game on when the playoffs come, it will be a quick first round.

How is the Leafs game going? They really should have switched over the english broadcast to it by now, but I guess Habs faithful need one more period of the team doing their best Rangers PP impression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom