• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Here's Alucard fluffing up every Pens player as the best player merely because he plays for that city. It's no different than when they claim Crosby would have won 6-7 Art Ross trophies "if he was healthy" all the time.

Or people claiming Kadri is the best passer in the league.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"one of the best passers I have ever seen" kind of implies he's one of the best in the league :p

Merguson

Banned
12 points in 28 games for Tim Connolly.

In the minors.

i7ulyGfhYprgV.gif

Christian Ehrhoff - .63 PPG on the Canucks
Christian Ehrhoff - .49 PPG since signing with BUF

Who you play with makes all the difference in the world for d-men.
Pff, who cares about him? What about the real star of all the Vancouver/Buffalo moves?

Alex Sulzer - .08 PPG on the Canucks
Alex Sulzer - .37 PPG on the Sabres

So if Kadri is one of the best Dopey has ever seen.. then Gardiner has to be THE best that has ever existed and will ever exist, right?

It could happen sometime in the future. You never know. Maybe Kadri and Gardiner will be the best passers in the NHL in like 5 years.

Phaneuf and Franson are tied for 5th in D scoring. Fleeced.

Everytime I see your avatar it just bothers me. Why can't Bieber be a Sens fan or something.

Quick

Banned
So if Kadri is one of the best Dopey has ever seen.. then Gardiner has to be THE best that has ever existed and will ever exist, right?

Let's imagine, for a moment, that the scale in measuring passing is a ball.

People assume that passing is a strict progression of getting the puck from one stick to another, but actually, in a roundabout way, the puck actually remains still, and everything else is moving around it. Players that best "pass" the puck are the ones who are able to bend the space around them to get the passing recipient closer to the puck.

Let's imagine, for a moment, that the scale in measuring passing is a ball.

People assume that passing is a strict progression of getting the puck from one stick to another, but actually, in a roundabout way, the puck actually remains still, and everything else is moving around it. Players that best "pass" the puck are the ones who are able to bend the space around them to get the passing recipient closer to the puck.

537.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom