• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Okay, you are clearly a troll at this point.

I just mean, I dunno, bring up a story. Add some humour. It was too formulaic, with topic then opinions. Needs some kind of limbic content to keep people with short attention spans like me interested.

you should believe no matter what

It's been hard to believe over the years. I dare say 'hopeless.' Lately, I feel like the Jackets not only can win, but should win. Even on a grueling west-coast road trip, I feel like they are going to win every time. And, they almost have.

RC

Banned
I just mean, I dunno, bring up a story. Add some humour. It was too formulaic, with topic then opinions. Needs some kind of limbic content to keep people with ADD like me interested.

How about an hour of us calling you a fucking idiot?

Alucard

Banned
Sens fans planning a "Matt Cooke Hatefest" for tomorrow:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl...e-hatefest-erik-karlsson-ottawa-senators.html

cooke-matt-poster_220.jpg

The salt will be strong.

Letang might be out due to illness, so this could be a Sens W.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's been hard to believe over the years. I dare say 'hopeless.' Lately, I feel like the Jackets not only can win, but should win. Even on a grueling west-coast road trip, I feel like they are going to win every time. And, they almost have.

You just need two more wins... And hopefully Detroit loses 2 points

Still not tilted in the jackets favor just yet

Alucard

Banned
Good job on the podcast, guys. Only really disagree with Red Man's statement about Subban being the best offensive defenseman in the league "by far."

Asterisk that one, buddy!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good job on the podcast, guys. Only really disagree with Red Man's statement about Subban being the best offensive defenseman in the league "by far."

Asterisk that one, buddy!
I was referring to this season with Karlsson out.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
*checks dman stats...sees Letang 2 points behind Subban with 7 fewer games played* Hmmmmmm...

Uhhhhhhhhh

You do realize the pens have 3 guys in their forward corps that's better than anyone on the canadiens right? He gets free points

Subban is a different story

Alucard

Banned
He's also playing with Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Iginla, Kunitz, etc, etc.

He'd be getting the same amount of points with Gally, Eller, Gionta, Galchenyuk, etc.

To say he gets "free points" is pretty dumb. It's like saying Dupuis gets free points because he plays with Crosby. Guy has 13 points in 6 games without Crosby.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Subban is black and chose Hockey instead of crap sports like Basketball so give him the trophy.

Not sure if racist.

:lol give him the Masterton, too.

LA, what are you doing, LA, stahp it

His jumping skills will need to be evaluated first.

He is an elite hockey player which means he would be an all star in the NBA

I'm just going to call you all racists and be done with it!

cube444

Here's Alucard fluffing up every Pens player as the best player merely because he plays for that city. It's no different than when they claim Crosby would have won 6-7 Art Ross trophies "if he was healthy" all the time.

Tabris

He'd be getting the same amount of points with Gally, Eller, Gionta, Galchenyuk, etc.

To say he gets "free points" is pretty dumb. It's like saying Dupuis gets free points because he plays with Crosby. Guy has 13 points in 6 games without Crosby.

Christian Ehrhoff - .63 PPG on the Canucks
Christian Ehrhoff - .49 PPG since signing with BUF

Who you play with makes all the difference in the world for d-men.

I had a buddy at work who would go on and on about Aki Berg being the future of the Leafs. Seriously, Toronto media do a number on some Leafs fans' minds.

My buddy was at a Leafs charity dinner thing and someone went around asking everyone to name their fav player, one friend said Sundin so he got a signed Sundin photo

So my other friend thinks for a second and doesn't care about signed photos so he blurts out Aki Berg to see what they do........a few minutes later the rep walks back to the table with a signed Berg jersey lol

Alucard

Banned
Here's Alucard fluffing up every Pens player as the best player merely because he plays for that city. It's no different than when they claim Crosby would have won 6-7 Art Ross trophies "if he was healthy" all the time.

LEMIEUX WOULD HAVE SHATTERED GRETZKY'S RECORDS, TOO! IF HE HAD BEEN HEALTHY! DON'T TRY TO PRETEND OTHERWISE! GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

uglymut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom