• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because their puke-causing-regions (hit in the balls, stomach) are usually well-protected enough, and they'll bleed before they puke out of sheer pain.

That makes sense.

I was almost expecting somebody to puke in the past decade of watching from triple shifting or something. The equivalent of exhaustion from a bag skate etc.

I dunno why this thought has always been at the back of my mind...

ANYWAY - NEARLY DUCKS TIME! BOO ALL THE SCHULTZS!!!

I'd like to see them play the last couple games of the year just for a little conditioning, but I'm confident at least Malkin, Neal, and Martin will all be back for the 1st round.

PPG reports Martin could be back this week.

Ya, he's only day to day. And maybe it would be nice if they had a game or two but they're such good players that I'm not really worried about them needing a game or two to get in the groove.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm inside Rogers Arena. Going to floweth salt all over the last row of the upper bowl.

So you'll be that one dude we can actually hear cheering? Good to know.

That makes sense.

I was almost expecting somebody to puke in the past decade of watching from triple shifting or something. The equivalent of exhaustion from a bag skate etc.

I dunno why this thought has always been at the back of my mind...

ANYWAY - NEARLY DUCKS TIME! BOO ALL THE SCHULTZS!!!

I'd assume all hockey-players are conditioned well enough or the coach is smart enough for that not to happen. Maybe during training, but it just doesn't get reported if it happens there.

Those defensive pairings don't exactly fill me with confidence.

Excited to see Corrado play. Excited for our top 2 lines. Not excited for the Alberts-Barker pairing.

Montresor

I'm watching the Wings-Coyotes broadcast and they showed replays from the Pens-Sens game. I love how after Neil throws a clean but devastating hit, Adams jumps Neil and Neil immediately is ready for it and throws punches down.

Smiley90

Smiley90

LOL they just gave Corrado the ol' rookie solo lap in warmup.

hahahaha classic.

Fun fact of the day:

Ovechkin has more PP goals than HALF the teams in the league. :lol

JETS WIIIIIIN

1 POINT BEHIND OTTAWA, RANGERS AND CAPS

HOLD THE TIEBREAKER AGAINST OTTAWA AND RANGERS

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
LOOOLZ Doan ripping on Abdelkader while they were on the benches...

"How you only got 11 pts playing with Datsyuk??! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Smiley90

That's pretty good for them. Only way they're going to gain ground on Washington is to beat them outright, and with the way the Habs have been playing, I wouldnt be worried if I was Winnipeg.

Also, the Caps are playing Ottawa too, so at least one of them will bleed points there for sure. If the Jets beat the Caps, they're in a VERY good position, and then the Caps/Ottawa game becomes crucial for both those teams immediately.

CCF23

Corrado was the last player on the ice in warmups for the Canucks and stayed out there doing spin moves and slap shots.

:lol

3N16MA

Banned
Of course everyone wants the Jets in. They are the NHL version of the 2012 O's. The difference is the O's managed to finish the season with a positive run differential.

Montresor

Of course everyone wants the Jets in. They are the NHL version of the 2012 O's. The difference is the O's managed to finish the season with a positive run differential.

I don't care if the Jets get in. I'm not cheering for them, and there's no foreskin off my back if they make it in either.

I only wanted them to lose over the last week because the Leafs needed a Jets loss to clinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom