• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tonight we are all Coyotes fans?
Ur92K.gif

In that case... *eugh I can't believe I'm saying this*... GO COYOTES!!

Also I've discovered there's a strong relation between people that use "XD" as an emoticon and people that need a punch in the face.

3N16MA

Banned
It would be great to see Detroit get in as all original six teams would be in. Also would get a Hawks/Red Wings match up which won't happen unless both get to the SCF after this season.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I will also concede that if the Wings miss the playoffs, it'll be the first time in 22 years that they'll get a fucking break during the summer to rest and recover. I don't count missed season of 04/05 or this half season since those guys were playing over seas.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Too bad they can't beat Chicago.
3 1 goal games and the one blow out (which I just throw away, since every team has one of those a season), means the Wings can take them. I think it'd be the best 1st round match up in the entire league if that happens.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd ask a palm reader for playoff predictions before I would put any stock into anything Tabris says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom