• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Still a penalty. Doesn't make it not one.

Actually yes it does.

Follow throughs are NOT penalties.

60.1 High-sticking - A “high stick” is one which is carried above the height of the opponent’s shoulders. Players and goalkeepers must be in control and responsible for their stick. However, a player is permitted accidental contact on an opponent if the act is committed as a normal windup or follow through of a shooting motion. A wild swing at a bouncing puck would not be considered a normal windup or follow through and any contact to an opponent above the height of the shoulders shall be penalized accordingly.

Edit: well if the puck was bouncing then it is... But I didn't see the play

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MAYBE IF DANIEL SEDIN WASNT SO CLUMSY HE WOULDNT GET SO HURT EASILY IN AN INCIDENT I VAGUELY REMEMBER COINCIDENTALLY

This isn't fun anymore, already :(

On a more serious note: IT'S CORRADO TIME, LET'S SEE IF HE'S BETTER THAN BARKER (he is)

Marvie_3

Banned
we need marvie here with the corey to cory pic.

JIBxA.jpg

Smiley90

holy shit what a play&what a save by Crawford. Whoa. Nearly identical Roy/Higgins play to a goal a couple games ago.

Smiley90

CORRADO DREW A PENALTY AND HAD A GREAT HIT AND SOLID D PLAY, ALREADY CONFIRMED BETTER THAN HALF OF THE CANUCKS'S D CORPS

Smiley90

:lol Kesler challenging Toews after late hit & slash. That would've been hilarious.

EDIT: WTF WAS THAT RAYMOND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom