• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

Habs-GAF and Leafs-GAF, are we ready to be civil? I will lead by example.

^_^ Good luck and have fun everyone! Let's finish our seasons off with sportsmanship and camaraderie.

Bruins and Habs are 22nd and 25th in the league over their last 10 games. They REALLY don't want that 2nd seed.

Detroit please win, Columbus or Wild please lose.

fixed

It's finally starting to hit me that I don't even remember the last time I was nervous for the last game of the regular season to actually mean something...

I don't like that feeling :(

So also I guess I'm going to watch the game since hockey ended and my friend had to fix something on his car.

Crush the hobbits

uruk-hai.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
He is a Leafs fan. But he's also a Capitals fan. If his scenario, as he described it, unfolds, then Washington and Toronto will play each other in the first round. That guarantees one of his teams a ticket to the 2nd round.

But it guarantees one of his teams lose!

geeko

My hopes for tonight.

Blackhawks win over blues un regulation.
Sharks win over LA
Minnesota and columbus win,
Wings lose.

That would make for a perfect night.

Edit: make that a loss to wings in regulation for ultimate satisfaction.

Acid08

Banned
My hopes for tonight.

Blackhawks win over blues un regulation.
Sharks win over LA
Minnesota and columbus win,
Wings lose.

That would make for a perfect night.

Edit: make that a loss to wings in regulation for ultimate satisfaction.
Need that home ice.

Oh my fucking god we fucking get it they made the god damn fucking playoffs, stop acting like this is going to last longer than a week for fucks sake CBC.

Montresor

It must be killing Healy that he has to pump up the Leafs and their journey from locker room to the ice.

Fucking prick.

Edit: hahahahaha Templar, just fascinating. That piece of shit Healy was being as snarky as he possibly could, in a segment that was supposed to pump up the Leafs' tires.

Montresor

What a bitch, no wonder the Leafs are so shit, even their fans have no compete left in them.

Wow :lol.

Just get your Gally cum gifs ready if we face each other in the playoffs because Leafs-GAF has limitless foot soldiers at the ready with Kessel and Kadri gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom