• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow :lol.

Just get your Gally cum gifs ready if we face each other in the playoffs because Leafs-GAF has limitless foot soldiers at the ready with Kessel and Kadri gifs.
Going to have to recruit some new Habs fans for the playoffs...I'm not at my laptop for this game so no gifs until the end maybe.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haha just saw how salty Templaer is.

Didn't realize people feel that threatened about a team that is "definitely" getting bounced in 4 games. /shrug

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dude, I save my salt for teams that are actually going to accomplish something.

It's cute that you're so mad about this. It really is.

So let me get it out of the way so let me guess if Leafs win tonight "regular season doesn't matter" if Leafs lose "loleafs just shows they can't handle the pressure".

But you're more then welcome to still use any of those after the game.

Hi NHL Gaf. I'm not officially on the Leafs bandwagon, but it's going to be annoying not to have seen any games and have everyone in the city pretending to be on it, so I'm actually going to have to pay attention now.

Streaming the game on the xbox, surprisingly good video quality.

It's cute that you're so mad about this. It really is.

So let me get it out of the way so let me guess if Leafs win tonight "regular season doesn't matter" if Leafs lose "loleafs just shows they can't handle the pressure".

But you're more then welcome to still use any of those after the game.

I probably won't even know the final score till 3 am when I'm off work and stoned out of my mind, at which point I'll stumble on here and make a comment about how the leafs suck, but sure, pretend that's what'll happen. SALTY!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hi NHL Gaf. I'm not officially on the Leafs bandwagon, but it's going to be annoying not to have seen any games and have everyone in the city pretending to be on it, so I'm actually going to have to pay attention now.

Streaming the game on the xbox, surprisingly good video quality.

Sup Alpha? Welcome to the party.

Quick

Banned
ibkp2L2JUXRxu9.gif

Red_Man

Look at Gallagher being a pest, chimp, pain in the ass, etc jutting standing there and shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why does everyone hate the leafs so much? I'm just glad they'll be playing next month. It's been to long.

The phrase "who the fuck are you" will get so much use over the next week. I'll start.

Who the fuck are you?

Montresor

Look at Gallagher being a pest, chimp, pain in the ass, etc jutting standing there and shit.

Are you being sarcastic? Sounds like you're saying he's being unfairly targeted in front of the net. But in my eyes I love him as a pest... And at the same time I have no issues with our defensemen punishing him physically. BGally can take it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think Hubey is being double shifted, possibly triple shifted lol

I'll be very surprised if he doesn't get the Calder. Leading all rookies and one of the worst teams with the responsibilities he has.

Either him or Brodin, but DFD's never win the Calder, sadly.

Red_Man

Are you being sarcastic? Sounds like you're saying he's being unfairly targeted in front of the net. But in my eyes I love him as a pest... And at the same time I have no issues with our defensemen punishing him physically. BGally can take it.
I'm just pulling your leg, gotta get some shots in before the leafs score 3 in the first period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom