• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Eighth time the B's have blown a 3rd period lead this season. In 47 games. They sucked last year too and yet they didn't do it once.

Blow it up

calder

Ron was reacting as much to Don saying he didn't think women were equal to men - they're above! I'm sure Ron was wincing at first wondering where the fuck that old senile idiot was going.

I'm all out of sure-fire predictions, because the future lies in the hands of other teams, on which I have no superhuman knowledge.

The stars are telling me, though, that we will win the division, face the Islanders and win a 7-game long series. After that, it is cloudy, very cloudy.

Pens win the cup, though, no need for a crystal ball.

FLASH FROM NONE OTHER THAN

tumblr_m17mz5fLBZ1r1fq7do1_500.gif

HOOOOOBBBEEERRRDOOOO

Montresor

Good game Habs. This is going to be a deflating way to skate into the playoffs. But I'd rather think positive.... Hahah god dammit Habs. =(

zorbsie

This leafs game is a total bummer. Not the way you want to go into the playoffs. Hope they can shake this off and start fresh on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom