• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22ND YEAR IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

I have to eat my words today, I thought 2 weeks ago with how this team was playing that there was no way they were going to make it in. However, something happened, and they started to play actual hockey these last 4 games and what a sight to behold. To be fair, if they would have continued to play like they did 2 weeks ago, they wouldn't be in contention at all. I can't believe it, bring on the Ducks though my expectations aren't as high but it is nice for others to also eat their words including myself that we weren't going to make it in, so to you SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
For what’s it worth, i heard this week Tim Thomas wants to play for Flyers in ’13-14. Also heard Flyers recently discussed Ryan Miller

— Randy Miller (@RandyJMiller) April 28, 2013

PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22ND YEAR IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to eat my words today, I thought 2 weeks ago with how this team was playing that there was no way they were going to make it in. However, something happened, and they started to play actual hockey these last 4 games and what a sight to behold. To be fair, if they would have continued to play like they did 2 weeks ago, they wouldn't be in contention at all. I can't believe it, bring on the Ducks though my expectations aren't as high but it is nice for others to also eat their words including myself that we weren't going to make it in, so to you SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol whatever it's been like a week since you raged on your team, now its WE MADE IT TO THE PALYFOFS I LURVE YOU WINGZ U AINT THAT BAD,!!

It's fair to criticize your team but for fucks sakes quit with the off/on again bandwagon. I suppose it makes sense though, your team hasn't been shitty for at least 22 years, so congrats I guess?

There we go, 3 point Hubey night. Bjugstad gets his first goal and Selleck his first point. Put this season in the books and burn them. Next year, no excuses and we'll have another franchise player to add to the team.

cube444

Crazy last game tomorrow if Sens lose tonight. They'll want to win in order to avoid playing the Pens in the first round. Habs just might win the division.

These refs are suckin' some Minnesota cock tonight. Call that clear goal off, call literally nothing from the bench. If I wanted us to win I'd be pissed.

Haha seriously, that goal was in no way a kicking motion and how often do they call somone on the bench? Must have money on Minnesota making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom