• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Sens, Rangers and Islanders on having more OT losses and SO wins than the Flyers. I'm sure those skills will pay off in the playoffs. See you in the offseason thread after the first round.

I'm out.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh good, Philly won.

Meh. I'm not really thrilled about facing a blazing hot Ovechkin, but at least we avoid the Penguins and our utter inability to score in Montreal.

Congrats Sens, Rangers and Islanders on having more OT losses and SO wins than the Flyers. I'm sure those skills will pay off in the playoffs. See you in the offseason thread after the first round.

I'm out.
It's always mildly helpful to score more goals than you give up.

Such a sweet game.

a) Great Dane domination.
b) Gallagher > Kadri.
c) "Tough play" leading nowhere for Toronto.

And a bunch of pussy-play by Phaneuf and Orr on White at the end of the game. I love it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs chase Riemer out in his last game before the playoffs, with Budaj in net?

Kid line rolling?

Gallagher 2 P +3 and Kadri 0 P -2?

Rx91h2N.gif

Rx91h2N.gif

Flyers had no business winning that one. Fucking Mason, it was a shooting gallery.

Now either Boston, Montreal or Pittsburgh. We suck against all those teams -_-

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Well we made the playoffs now Melnyk can line his pockets... Maybe he'll be able to pay off his CSI team and have Cooke arrested... after we get swept by the Pens.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

I'm out.

They need to get rid of the Bettman Point and the shootout. They are both cancerous.

Hell, get rid of Bettman too.

I'm out.

Have fun in the off season thread. Your team was pretty bad tonight tbh, didn't seem like a playoff team at all.

Solo

So.....any chance Boston throws tomorrow's game? I think they'd MUCH rather play the Leafs than the Isles.

In which case, it would be Habs-Sens.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So let me get this straight. In the east we've currently got:

Penguins vs. Isles/Sens
Canadiens vs. Sens/Leafs
Rangers vs. Capitals
Bruins vs. Leafs/Isles

Right?

So now it's either Toronto or Ottawa. I'd take the Leafs over the Sens, just because of sheer entertainment value. Alfie is always beasting against us anyways.

found this pretty funny

“Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown
So if Boston loses tomorrow, they play the Leafs. In related news, the Bruins’ starting goalie will be a photo of Peter Chiarelli laughing.”

Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 20m
Without looking it up, name every team who'll be in this year's playoffs who have won at least one round each of the last two seasons.

Answer: the playoff-choking, can-never-get-it-done-in-the-clutch Washington Capitals. That's it. End of entire list.

WOO!
:(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
found this pretty funny

“Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown
So if Boston loses tomorrow, they play the Leafs. In related news, the Bruins’ starting goalie will be a photo of Peter Chiarelli laughing.”
:lol :lol

I'll take Leafs or Sens don't really care either way anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom