• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

XfJI7hM.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
19&21 is Cherry confirmed.

But but he's so lazy!

I miss watching him nightly.
Lol he's so good he slows down the game, he's really amazing to watch on a nightly basis. He's been a monster on the puck too so far.

Stasis

Vanek is so damn good. His vision, his passing, everything.

All my buddies here keep saying Pominville is gonna come over and Vanek will stick.

I keep telling them Pommer stays over there and Vanek joins him.

I hope I'm right, just to piss them off. Nothing against you Habs fans on here, just those in my daily life since I have to hear about them all the fucking time. =P

Fei

Vanek's family is still in Buffalo, but have apparently been talking about their upcoming move to Minnesota since the beginning of the season. I'd be surprised if he did anything but go to the Wild. That said, what a trade if Montreal could get him to stay.

Razorskin

----- ------
Vanek's family is still in Buffalo, but have apparently been talking about their upcoming move to Minnesota since the beginning of the season. I'd be surprised if he did anything but go to the Wild. That said, what a trade if Montreal could get him to stay.

I don't expect him to stay, but I can always hope.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't expect him to stay, but I can always hope.
This. I fully expect him to end up in Minny, just enjoying watching him while he's here. I'm just hoping he falls in love with the city during the playoffs like Kovalev did, and like I've said before Montreal is the only team that can offer him 8 years instead of 7, maybe that plays a role in the negotiations.

Roflobear

If missed scoring opportunities was a stat, I bet St. Louis would be a league leader

And JOHN MOORE BABY!!! WOOOOO

Scratch that, it was Zucc!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Laaaaaaaaame. Wings can't buy a break here. Nothing going their way and Max comes all the way back down and scores. No 5 game winning streak :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Been a number of those "suspiciously" delayed whistles for Lundqvist that ended up in the back of the net this year.

Not winning tonight.

pringles

Wings are just playing awful hockey. Barely able to make a clean pass. No way we get a point out of this one, just gotta have a better effort next game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings are just playing awful hockey. Barely able to make a clean pass. No way we get a point out of this one, just gotta have a better effort next game.
It's so obvious we need some better D men. They're just killing us tonight on those rushes and blown coverages. Kindl, Lashoff, Smith, Quincey have been so burned and blunder-tastic this game it's pathetic. Also, Pavel needs to just be shut down the rest of the season. He's absolutely pointless out there as he is. He's trying to be so careful that he's just not effective.

Roflobear

Turns out it was an own goal by Lundqvist. The Lund giveth, and the Lund taketh away

Woohoo Zucc!!! He's doing work this period

Top Bottom