• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

This is the worst team in hockey history.

image.php

With fans like this, you can't be expecting much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price is playing the best hockey of his career, and our entire 4th line and Gorges are out. Good times ahead.

Get home and see we are getting crushed, kinda figured that would happen for this game. Still have a good lead for 7th though but we need to get things straight and be ready for next game, this one is lost already.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
847228243.gif

ibyouFxvs3JzGi.gif

How well was he playing going into the playoffs last year? Noticeable difference?
He went on a huge slide for the last 8 games of the year and that followed into the playoffs. I've never felt more confident in him, he's taken it to the level that we've all known he's capable of.

Acid08

Banned
Since getting hockeystreams I've been watching Canadian broadcasts a lot. Does the entire country mute the TV when PJ Stock talks? Everything about that guy sucks shit.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Another game with few shots. They gotta fix this shit.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Datsyuk doesn't look 100%.
He won't be until after the playoffs start. Every time he comes back from injury he spends the first 2 weeks playing really timidly just because he doesn't want to get hurt again. You only play your best when you have no fear.

EDIT - Spoke too soon. Pavel gets the pp goal, though it was a gift off the boards.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Today is definitely up there in terms of hot Andi appearances this season.

On a related note, the Leafs have hot female fans. The hottest girl I've ever sat beside at a game was a Leafs fan.

Top Bottom