• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Sanjuro

uychve.gif

hnnnng

That looks like a Mario Kart game.

zroid

Banned
We're gonna have to organize a Wii U friendcode deal when it comes out. I hope they have better support for battlemode stuff, that shit's my jam.

Everything else about MK8 looks amazing so far, hoping to see the same for battle mode. I used to love battle mode in MK64 but it hasn't really excited me since then, for whatever reasons.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'll probably break down and get a Wii U once Mario Kart comes out. I keep telling myself they're gonna drop the price at E3 and that's when I'll get it, but I have no self control. It's amazing to me that I will buy that thing knowing I'm only getting it for their games. Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, new Zelda, annnd? I don't like Smash Bros, so that's out.

Everything else about MK8 looks amazing so far, hoping to see the same for battle mode. I used to love battle mode in MK64 but it hasn't really excited me since then, for whatever reasons.

Block Fort and Double Deck are the best Battle maps ever.
I'll probably break down and get a Wii U once Mario Kart comes out. I keep telling myself they're gonna drop the price at E3 and that's when I'll get it, but I have no self control. It's amazing to me that I will buy that thing knowing I'm only getting it for their games. Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, new Zelda, annnd? I don't like Smash Bros, so that's out.

Pikmin and Wonderful 101 are fun. I've been thinking about looking at Monster Hunter but I don't know about that.

pringles

Pikmin 3... and I really hope Retro's next game is a new Metroid.

Marvie_3

Banned

Wonderful 101. Right now.

Rayman Legends and ZombiU too.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How's Metroid Fusion stack up against the others?

I hated the Zero Suit stuff in Zero Mission for what it's worth.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I played untold hours of battle mode in MK64. It's never been the same since :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watching this on the GCL app on my xbox so I get the awesome 3 min delay, going to have to avoid twitter.

Top Bottom