• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Roflobear

Bryz had a pretty good save that period:
ScratchyUnluckyKodiakbear.gif

Wow that's a great save

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brassard getting booted for being the extra man in a scrum? There's something you never see called. I didn't even see Brassard in the rumble.

WTF? Why the fuck did Staal get 4 minutes for roughing when Neil was the one who wrecked him with the late hit along the boards? And they didn't even mention a penalty for Brassard.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God our D is sooooo bad. Wings are scoring more than enough goals to be a great team, but the D is just killing them all season long. It's so stupid. We're gonna have to trade someone this summer for a #1 or 2 D man.

pringles

OFFSIDEASEX

INTERFERASEX

God our D is sooooo bad. Wings are scoring more than enough goals to be a great team, but the D is just killing them all season long. It's so stupid. We're gonna have to trade someone this summer for a #1 or 2 D man.
Tonight it's been worse than I think I've ever seen it. Lashoff and Kindl fighting for who will sit in the press box when Ericsson returns.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Detroit is butt hurt that Emelin's been throwing them around all night

Dirty ass spear gtfo

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Yayyy we won!

I don't think the Sens 3rd goal should have counted though, it was similar to that OT goal the Habs scored against the Sens in that epic collapse.

But oh well, Lehner deserved the W tonight.

And I was wrong about the Leafs tonight....

ZeroGravity

Syracuse Crunch scored three goals with the goalie pulled tonight to tie, then win in OT.

Fuck, Tampa could learn a thing or two right now.

Top Bottom