• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

zroid

Banned
nfBiihR.png

The 590 guy is saying it was a tweet from January.....still stupid.

Which is almost worse! January was when the Leafs posted 4 ROW in the past 35 games - after a brutal November/December when Carlyle was dressing Mark 'Bambi on Ice' Fraser ahead of Rielly and Gardiner.

I remember saying on here that if the Leafs didn't bounce Carlyle by the end of December (or January?), they'd be out of the playoffs by the month's end.

I was only 3 months early with that prediction.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I remember saying on here that if the Leafs didn't bounce Carlyle by the end of December (or January?), they'd be out of the playoffs by the month's end.

I was only 3 months early with that prediction.
Time to bring Paul Maurice back.

ZeroGravity

Updated chances of making playoffs:
100% - New York Rangers
99.6% - Minnesota
96.4% - Philadelphia
90.6% - Detroit
86.2% - Dallas
78.7% - Columbus
29.1% - New Jersey
14.2% - Phoenix
02.7% - Washington
02.6% - Toronto
00.1% - Ottawa
00.0% - Carolina

MPW

Leafs without clarkson 15-6-1

Leafs with clarkson 23-27-6

Our winning goes down 25% just with him alone

bwhahaha, that's just horrible

at least now people in toronto will pay more attention to a team that deserves it aka toronto raptors (who already clinched a playoff spot in nba) - one of many good things that will happen if leafs don't make it to the playoffs

I know a lot of you guys were making fun of the Wild when they traded for Bryzgalov, but he's been really good for us so far.

5-0-3, 2 SO, .920 SV%, 1.87 GAA

That's solid starter numbers. I am extremely happy with what he has brought us so far. very nice.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I know a lot of you guys were making fun of the Wild when they traded for Bryzgalov, but he's been really good for us so far.

5-0-3, 2 SO, .920 SV%, 1.87 GAA

That's solid starter numbers. I am extremely happy with what he has brought us so far. very nice.

He's good under certain defensive systems (see Phoenix). He's not good when they leave him out to dry (any goalie playing for the Oil).

Top Bottom