• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Roflobear

My Xbox One is essentially a brick right now, my gold expired, I have 3 games two of which are BF4 and Titanfall, the only single player game I have is Assassins Creed and i 100% that already. This console needs a RPG.

Also, I'm just waiting for one of you to say, "The Xbone is always a brick." :p

I would agree if it wasn't for Titanfall. It's the only game I play on it but I'm still obsessed even after ~50 hours of playtime.

I may have some codes for a free couple of days somewhere

edit: Yeah, 17 days worth of codes inbound.

I can contribute like 2 days. Nothing does my heart good more than reuniting someone with Titanfall

Mr.Green

tumblr_n17rio590N1s266z3o1_500.gif

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal, what the fuck are you doing?! That was what, at least a minute of 6 on 5 with the delayed penalty call that they couldn't get the puck in their own end?

I wouldn't be acting all high and mighty Red. Montreal's playing unsustainable hockey, just like the Leafs have been. Poor puck possession. Dinosaur coach. Unsustainable shooting percentages. Unsustainable goal tending. A "#1C" playing way above his ability. And so on. And so on.

LOL YOU THINK THESE MAKE A DIFFERENCE? HAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE.

/sarcasm

Therrien does speak French though. That might be the difference maker in the coaching department!

zroid

Banned
I predicted 3-2 Panthers before the game started.... looking good so far

edit: sorry dubbed, it must be annoying for you to have the opposing team's fans hoping for the tank :lol

edit2: there goes my prediction :lol

Top Bottom