• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

you cheer for all the scumbag teams i see

ygsFcwu.jpg

Also, fuck off Florida.

GO LEAFS

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Sabres have one shot on goal this period with 5:22 to go. It went in the net.

And that's about the only thing of note that's happened here so far.

My Xbox One is essentially a brick right now, my gold expired, I have 3 games two of which are BF4 and Titanfall, the only single player game I have is Assassins Creed and i 100% that already. This console needs a RPG.

Also, I'm just waiting for one of you to say, "The Xbone is always a brick." :p

Mr.Green

My Xbox One is essentially a brick right now, my gold expired, I have 3 games two of which are BF4 and Titanfall, the only single player game I have is Assassins Creed and i 100% that already. This console needs a RPG.

Renew gold sub? Broke? Bored with Titanfall already?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit that sounds pretty good. What's all this lazy talk I've been reading here?

Also I guess buffalo makes it count when they have to lol
Rangers have had 4 PPs (0 for 4). And the Sabres played almost that whole period as if they were on the PK. I mean that as literally as possible, they even kept on retreating once they reached the blue line.

The shots have almost all been total garbage. Hackett's had maybe 2 or 3 mildly challenging saves in the entire game. Also, the Rangers' goal came with 30 seconds left in the period.

i died at this earlier: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=107704955#post107704955

I bet he wishes his was this good

he does seem to like using the word chimp

Top Bottom