• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Chris R

Getting kinda testy out there. Just hope we come back and win this.

Isles beat Devils, both goals scored by rookies. Despite this abomination of a season, there's a lotta talent on this team.

How did JJ play? His first game but dude was a beast here in Alaska.

And at least Demers didn't hit Barrie in the head. Keep backing off of the shit you said tho.

I saw it live once, thought it was a clean hit. Then they replayed it and I saw Barrie didn't have the puck. If I'm wrong I retract what I say, instead of spewing bullshit.

Acid08

Banned
I saw it live once, thought it was a clean hit. Then they replayed it and I saw Barrie didn't have the puck. If I'm wrong I retract what I say, instead of spewing bullshit.
More referring to you saying the Avs would never retaliate like the big scary Blues do. It's a Roy team, of course they're going to respond.

More referring to you saying the Avs would never retaliate like the big scary Blues do. It's a Roy team, of course they're going to respond.

They usually don't, but Bordeleau is getting way more ice time with Duchene, Tanguay, Mitchell, McLeod all out tonight. I said he was stupid, I doubt Roy told him to try to injure people. Common misconeption that Roy is hot headed, apart from the first game he's been calm. He might be crazy, but he's a high functioning crazy.

These teams hate each other. Seems like ever since the Galiardi days and Boyle winning us a playoff game there is just so much goddamn salt.

I've been salty since the 2004 playoff series.

zedge

GG Jets!

That was an awesome third. Looking forward to Sundays game in Vancouver with Gaudreau and Arnold making their debut.

calder

So "high note" in Manitoba = 2-game winning streak. ;)

You'll know the sting of drastically scaled back expectations soon enough. ;)

I like to pretend that them going out on a high note will matter more than a draft position or two.

On April 15th I will be literally fuming about beating Boston and Calgary to end the season. Fuming.

The only positive is that, from what I've seen, this draft is pretty top heavy and going by CS the players in the 5th-10th spots are pretty much a pick 'em.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Being a hockey fan in California must be the best thing. Great teams and amazing weather.

We ain't gonna win this one. If the game could end now that'd be great, seems like every time we play the sharks we walk away with new injuries.

edit: I have a Benoit boner right now.

Acid08

Banned
Beat LA chant. That's gonna be a crazy series.

Also that has to be the weakest hatty ever. Puck hits him and goes in, empty net goal, and finally a breakaway goal.

Top Bottom