• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

You've rubbed off on him.

image.php

Quick

Banned
I haven't seen an NBA OT since the mods locked their thread some time ago. Are they permanently disbanded, or is this just a long punishment?

Quick

Banned
Contemplating getting Thief or MGS despite people telling me I shouldn't. Anyone else buy games when quite a few people say they suck?

I'm assuming you're talking about Ground Zeroes. Is the game itself part of Phantom Pain? I haven't been keeping track of MGS 5 news.

If I'm right, I'd wait, unless there are features exclusive to it that you really want.

It's a "Wow this community got so bad that it should all just be eradicated in it's entirety" statement.

Damn. I feel bad for them. Travelling in a bubble-less world.

I'm assuming you're talking about Ground Zeroes. Is the game itself part of Phantom Pain? I haven't been keeping track of MGS 5 news.

If I'm right, I'd wait, unless there are features exclusive to it that you really want.

Damn. I feel bad for them. Travelling in a bubble-less world.

Yeah I was talking about Ground Zeroes, it's kind of like Case Zero for Dead Rising 2, it's not going to be included with pantom Pain and is more of a prequel.

I have Thief on PC. If you enjoyed Thief 3, you'll like it. Just be sure to disable 90% of the 'game options'.

I never played any of the Thief games, but really liked Dishonored, people said it was like previous Thief games, so that's why I thought I might like it.

Roflobear

I hope any Titanfall players here can appreciate this, but I went 18-0 in a Pilot Hunter match and yet my team STILL lost. Wtf man. I'm still pretty stoked though. That's probably the best I've ever done in any online game

Holiday

Banned
Yeah I was talking about Ground Zeroes, it's kind of like Case Zero for Dead Rising 2, it's not going to be included with pantom Pain and is more of a prequel.

I never played any of the Thief games, but really liked Dishonored, people said it was like previous Thief games, so that's why I thought I might like it.
If you're in to MGS, and find fulfillment in going for S ranks and getting max completion, then GZ is likely worth it. If not, then it likely isn't.

Quick

Banned

I'd do it if you're set on getting Phantom Pain later on. Being sold below the regular $59.99 price point makes it a little easier to swallow, I think.

I hope any Titanfall players here can appreciate this, but I went 18-0 in a Pilot Hunter match and yet my team STILL lost. Wtf man. I'm still pretty stoked though. That's probably the best I've ever done in any online game

I had a 48.2 k/d in a match the other day. Didn't die. Dunno how it calculates it though.

Stasis

Finishing out the season in Montreal vs. the Habs. Bah!

I'll be in Montreal until 6pm. Kinda wanna see if I can scalp my ass in. But dem prices.

Maybe I'll just go watch it with some buddies. It's just terrible when the Habs win those games and I'm with a group of Habs fans, lol.

Contemplating getting Thief or MGS despite people telling me I shouldn't. Anyone else buy games when quite a few people say they suck?

If you are an MGS fan then get Ground Zeroes. If you're not big into it then I'd pass. I'm a huge MGS guy and I love every minute of it.

Also, what the fuck at Ryan Malone. Damn son.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I'd do it if you're set on getting Phantom Pain later on. Being sold below the regular $59.99 price point makes it a little easier to swallow, I think.

GZ is pretty much a paid demo though, something which I would avoid on principle.

And the new price is still a bit expensive for a game of that length :/

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
GZ is pretty much a paid demo though, something which I would avoid on principle.

And the new price is still a bit expensive for a game of that length :/

Ground Zeroes is fun. There are more worthy things you can "avoid on principle". Like wsoxfans posts, the drunk losers at Penn Station after a Ranger game, or overpriced blended Scotch.

Its a full mission and a bunch of side missions. Its not like a 15 minute demo or Marvel Pinball. Buy it and have fun. You spend 15 bucks on lunch and that's over in 20 minutes. Spend 30 on a fun game you can bleed 4+ good fun hours out of.

Solo

So Habs need to win in regulation and have TB lose in OT, or lose in OT and have TB lose in regulation to get home ice?

Woulda been awfulllllly nice to have not choked away those Chicago and NYI games right about now.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
So Habs need to win in regulation and have TB lose in regulation, or lose in OT and have TB lose in regulation to get home ice?

Woulda been awfulllllly nice to have not choked away those Chicago and NYI games right about now.

Yup. Would like the Habs to hit 100 points as well.

Solo

I won't be around tonight but I'm sending my mojo to the Habs. Usually they fair well against the Rags at home, so we'll hope that trend continues.

wtf Ryan Malone.

LTTP but good game, Sharks! Hopefully Ducks win today and #1 in the West will be clinched.

What happened to Varlarmov? Giguere and Berra? Never heard of Berra, but I know his sv pct of .600 in the game isn't good

Not a fan of the xbox one auto uninstalling shit after a period of time. Get to reinstall forza 5 wooo.
wtf Ryan Malone.

LTTP but good game, Sharks! Hopefully Ducks win today and #1 in the West will be clinched.

What happened to Varlarmov? Giguere and Berra? Never heard of Berra, but I know his sv pct of .600 in the game isn't good
Varlamov got rested. He may play tomorrow.

Top Bottom