• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Acid08

Banned
weatheredtodd.jpg

Holy shit, LOL.

I had the audacity to call out a woman blasting mozilla and I'm currently getting about 30 tweets per second from right-wing nutjobs.

Are you seeing this, Heretic? :lol :lol

Eugh, I just celebrated a Kings goal.

Dat indignation.

Hell yeah bingo bango, I'm running out of things to be angry about. Maybe I should start a YouTube channel and be angry at video games just like Overweight Angry Video Game YouTube Personality #573.

data.png

The earliest Urban Dictionary entries for “Dat Ass” were submitted in between February and March of 2009.

A 5 year old meme.

Sanjuro

Hell yeah bingo bango, I'm running out of things to be angry about. Maybe I should start a YouTube channel and be angry at video games just like Overweight Angry Video Game YouTube Personality #573.

data.png

The earliest Urban Dictionary entries for “Dat Ass” were submitted in between February and March of 2009.

A 5 year old meme.

o rly?

MacAttack

No, he still hasn't had a Wild one made yet. That's his Edmonton mask with some type of vinyl sticker thing that the equipment manager slapped on top.

Which I guess could have been made in paint. Who knows.

Apparently the images on the sides are drawings from his kids. Combined with the two different WIld logos plastered on each side it reminded me of a Paint drawing.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

data.png

A 5 year old meme.

Apoplectic Aussie Gamer

Dat wet blanket.

Oh NOW you reply to me.

Why don't you make like Doc and go back to the future (note: there was a Leafs joke concluding this but you guys won today after having it so hard, so I won't ruin it)

I would watch this. Please do it.

"What we need is more Francis/Boogie, Cynical Brit and Angry Joes in our lives". I need you to refocus here dude. I'm worse than all of them combined.

lmao whatd you say?

Pointed out that someone who negatively reflects on a company's image can legally be fired for doing so if the company feels it negatively affects the public's perception of their company.

I wanna see the retweets

N60zInW.jpg

Pro-LGBT people are apparently planning a purge of those against it.

I'm sure you can see the rest of them on my twitter page (same as my GAF username).

That and Marvie would put hours into editing only to have people who weren't even contributing complain about it.

Kudos to you for having the patience to argue with those people. I imagine it's a lot like talking to a brick wall

wsox secretly loves arguing and heat.

Well, not really *secret*, but the kid's good at his vitriol.

Getting people on was like pulling teeth. I'd love to start it again but it's not worth it this late in the season.

PLAYOFF EDITION

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Important thing is that the Rangers' magic number is now 2. Which means if the Caps lose in regulation tomorrow, the Rangers are in.

Also now a 4 point buffer on the Flyers, with the Flyers still having 2 games in hand.

Marvie_3

Banned
That and Marvie would put hours into editing only to have people who weren't even contributing complain about it.
As irritating as that was, it had nothing to do with it ending.

A less frequent playoff podcast would be cool and maybe easier to manage.
Possibly. I don't have the site up anymore so I'd have to do all that again, but that's no big deal. I doubt I'd have time to sit and do editing and all that until after I move this summer though. Plus, I'm not even sure if I still have the first 8 episodes that we did. I'll have to poke around.

The google ad revenue from the site earned me a whopping 8 cents over those 2 months though. :lol

Doughty still off the ice? Ruh roh.

If he's injured and we face the Queens in the playoffs and beat them, then we're gonna hear "HURRR BUT DOUGHTY WAS INJURED" all day, every day.

If we lose, we get "HURRR WE ELIMINATED YOU WITHOUT DOUGHTY".

It's lose freaking lose.

As irritating as that was, it had nothing to do with it ending.

That makes me feel a bit more at ease with the cancellation.

Sanjuro

Getting people on was like pulling teeth. I'd love to start it again but it's not worth it this late in the season.

I remember I was supposed to go on after Game 7 against the Leafs last year. Then you pushed it back to bullshit coast time because nobody else could show up.

Already trashed and called a couple Leafs fans. It would have been legendary.

Giggzy

Doughty still off the ice? Ruh roh.

If he's injured and we face the Queens in the playoffs and beat them, then we're gonna hear "HURRR BUT DOUGHTY WAS INJURED" all day, every day.

If we lose, we get "HURRR WE ELIMINATED YOU WITHOUT DOUGHTY".

It's lose freaking lose.

That makes me feel a bit more at ease with the cancellation.

It's never a loss beating the kings.... under any circumstances

Top Bottom