• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Marvie_3

Banned
That makes me feel a bit more at ease with the cancellation.
iNxnV4Y8VPh5P.gif

I remember I was supposed to go on after Game 7 against the Leafs last year. Then you pushed it back to bullshit coast time because nobody else could show up.

Already trashed and called a couple Leafs fans. It would have been legendary.
I don't think you would have beaten Acid's work.

It probably would have been easier to keep it going if we had gone with fewer people some weeks instead of always wanting 4, but it was cool to get a lot of different points of view in the discussion.

Sanjuro

iNxnV4Y8VPh5P.gif

I don't think you would have beaten Acid's work.

It probably would have been easier to keep it going if we had gone with fewer people some weeks instead of always wanting 4, but it was cool to get a lot of different points of view in the discussion.

For the 15 minutes you would have had me awake, I'm positive it would have trounced him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Still an important point. Could have been more. Should have been more but they pulled the usual "oh we're winning by 1 so we're just going to try and hold it here" thing in the 3rd. Always turns out more or less like this.

Can still clinch a playoff spot as soon as tomorrow.

ZeroGravity

Updated chances of making playoffs:
100% - New York Rangers
97.4% - Philadelphia
97.2% - Minnesota
91.6% - Detroit
88.3% - Columbus
71.3% - Dallas
31.5% - Phoenix
09.9% - Toronto
08.1% - New Jersey
04.0% - Washington
00.5% - Carolina
00.3% - Ottawa

"What do you do to make up for Dooughty being in the dressing room right now?"
"We play 5 D instead of 6"

Sutter is always such an asshole in interviews :lol

But, a really pleasant and funny one. Dry wit out the yazoo.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
"What do you do to make up for Dooughty being in the dressing room right now?"
"We play 5 D instead of 6"

Sutter is always such an asshole in interviews :lol

But, a really pleasant and funny one. Dry wit out the yazoo.

Serves them right for always asking stupid questions. Paul Hendricks on Leafs TV is the worst.

"What does playing with the tremendously skilled scoring winger Phil Kessel do for your game?"

St. Louis had 61 points in 62 games with the Lightning this year, 4 points in 15 games with the Rangers so far. Couldn't be happening to a nicer guy.

I actually really liked St. Louis before this season, it was hard not to like St. Louis and Stamkos in Tampa. Then he went and threw a fit. Stamkos is still awesome though!

actually really liked St. Louis before this season, it was hard not to like St. Louis and Stamkos in Tampa. Then he went and threw a fit. Stamkos is still awesome though!

I did too, and then he showed his true colors. Having your captain walk from the franchise over petty shit is fucking ridiculous.

Hunter S.

Brian Engblom is old and boring on altitude. They just need to move on to Mark Rycroft only as he actually is an Avalanche fan.

Top Bottom