• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

ZeroGravity

Update:

Montreal vs. Ottawa/Detroit/Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay vs. Ottawa/Detroit
Rangers vs. Detroit/Pittsburgh/Boston
Washington vs. Islanders (home ice TBD)

St. Louis vs. Winnipeg/Minnesota
Nashville vs. Chicago
Anaheim vs. Winnipeg/Minnesota
Vancouver vs. Calgary
If I'm not mistaken, Tampa can still play Pittsburgh if the Lightning and Penguins win, Montreal loses in regulation, and Detroit loses in regulation.

zroid

Banned
CwAltIV.png

welp

Update:

Montreal vs. Ottawa/Detroit/Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay vs. Ottawa/Detroit/Pittsburgh
Rangers vs. Detroit/Pittsburgh/Boston
Washington vs. Islanders (home ice TBD)

St. Louis vs. Winnipeg/Minnesota
Nashville vs. Chicago
Anaheim vs. Winnipeg/Minnesota
Vancouver vs. Calgary

I will be rooting for whatever makes a Habs/Wings playoff scenario a reality.

delta25

Banned
tonight' game against the Oilers is hands down the most pointless game I think the canucks have ever played. At least when its the last game of the season when out of playoff contention there is some pride to fight for, this game on the other hand...nothing, absolutely nothing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I will be rooting for whatever makes a Habs/Wings playoff scenario a reality.

You will need the Hurricanes to beat the Red Wings in regulation and either the Habs to get a point from Toronto or for the Bruins to beat the Lightning.

OR

For the Habs to lose to the Leafs in regulation with the Lightning beating the Bruins and the Wings getting a point from Carolina.

Yeah, WTF was that? Williams did not look pleased. Hopefully it's just banter...

IDK Justin looked like he was going to swing on him. I wonder if Quick knows Justin is leaving and he isn't happy about it.

Also, lol at how fast Williams calmed down when Kopi stepped in front of him.

You will need the Hurricanes to beat the Red Wings in regulation and either the Habs to get a point from Toronto or for the Bruins to beat the Lightning.

OR

For the Habs to lose to the Leafs in regulation with the Lightning beating the Bruins and the Wings getting a point from Carolina.

Yes those. If any one of those two can happen tonight that would be great.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Pens are going to go out in the first round anyway, might as well prevent Boston from having a chance to catch fire.

Chara is mortal now, not sure why everyone is afraid of Boston.

Montreal has tremendous success against them now though, so my opinion may be skewed.

Everberg gonna have surgery. Hope we got all the injury shit out of our system this year. Next year everyone is gonna be perfectly fine! Yep!

Most man games lost to injury in franchise history this year, which is pretty crazy as we've had some injury filled years in the past, such as 09, damn you snow-blower, damn you to hell!

Foggy

BJs are allowed to let the Islanders win tonight, lock in that Provorov/Zacha/Werenski/whatever draft pick. This should be a pretty fun game.

Top Bottom