• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Damnit, Avs lose!

image.php

Pikma

Banned
they really needed goaltending

hopefully this was just an off-year for Lehtonen, it happens. just look at Dubnyk now. he's only really ever had one bad season.
No no no fuck Lehtonen, I'd rather take Enroth at this point. He played really great this last 4 games and deserves an even better chance than that trainwreck.

zroid

Banned
No no no fuck Lehtonen, I'd rather take Enroth at this point. He played really great this last 4 games and deserves an even better chance than that trainwreck.

Lehtonen has been really good for most of his career. Could be a big mistake to let him go when his value is at its lowest.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
2/2 on the powerplay to finish the season.

Fuck you Avs. Fuck you.

I don't feel terrible about this season. Got off for a terrible start, and while they rallied in these last few months, the central division was really really hot this year. Avs are finishing last, and still have 90 points.

Good luck in the playoffs, Hawks.

Pikma

Banned
Lehtonen has been really good for most of his career. Could be a big mistake to let him go when his value is at its lowest.
Well, I'm not talking about letting him go like that, but I think he's now in a place where he actually needs to earn his role as starter, if we get to keep Enroth that is, and I'd really like that to happen. If Enroth leaves and Lehtonen stays, which is the most probable scenario, there's not much else to do, we've never had that many alternatives to begin with.

zroid

Banned
any goalie is bad with that team in front of him

Scrivens really is bad though

Well, I'm not talking about letting him go like that, but I think he's now in a place where he actually needs to earn his role as starter, if we get to keep Enroth that is, and I'd really like that to happen. If Enroth leaves and Lehtonen stays, which is the most probable scenario, there's not much else to do, we've never had that many alternatives to begin with.

oh yeah that's fine then. it's better to have two good goalies than one, if possible. ffs the Stars had Lindback as a backup for most of the year...

you're not going to get far when your starter is having the worst year of his career and your backup is not even an NHLer

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
All set.

Montreal vs. Ottawa
Tampa Bay vs. Detroit
Rangers vs. Pittsburgh
Washington vs. Islanders

St. Louis vs. Minnesota
Nashville vs. Chicago
Anaheim vs. Winnipeg
Vancouver vs. Calgary

Pikma

Banned
Scrivens really is bad though

oh yeah that's fine then. it's better to have two good goalies than one, if possible. ffs the Stars had Lindback as a backup for most of the year...

you're not going to get far when your starter is having the worst year of his career and your backup is not even an NHLer
Did you know that before that Enroth win against the Preds the other day a backup goalie playing as a starter hadn't gotten a win for the Stars since 2013? Shitty goalies are our thing I guess

Pavelec has been on fire recently. This is not gonna be an easy series.

But it will be a fun and entertaining series. That much is assured.

Can't wait to see what the MLS Centre looks like during playoff mode.

Top Bottom