• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Sanjuro

SlimDefensiveAntelopegroundsquirrel.gif

:lol

oh god oh man

oh god oh man

OH GOD OH MAN

OH GOD

Calamari41

41 > 38
For those who maybe can't watch it: the Boston goalie, his team up 3-2, caught a dumped puck in his glove... Looked around... Dropped it... And it slid right back through his legs and into his net.

Pogonip

Neo Member
Sedins <3 Oilers defense

Miller looks ok, but I don't think I'd be comfortable having him be in net for the first round...

Calamari41

41 > 38
Barring a miraculous third period comeback from an Arizona team that has no reason to give a shit, it looks like it's Ducks vs Jets in the first round.

The Teemu Classic.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, I just saw Jamie Benn won the Art Ross. How fucking improbable is that? Seems like that came out of absolutely nowhere.

Barring a miraculous third period comeback from an Arizona team that has no reason to give a shit, it looks like it's Ducks vs Jets in the first round.

The Teemu Classic.
Ohh man Jets vs Ducks! That's gonna kick ass.
Art Ross: Benn
Rocket Richard: Ovechkin
Vezina: Price
Hart: Price
Ted Lindsay: Price
Jennings: Price

Fun, fun, fun.
What's the Ted Lindsay award?

And Also..https://streamable.com/3o4w

Sanjuro

The Teemu Classic.

Teemu is rotting at some flea market.

Jagr is the only one worthy enough left in my life.

I wonder if that goal is the most embarrassing hockey goal I've seen? Anyone got some contenders for the worst of the worst? The only one I'm thinking of that comes close is Toskala's epic fail back in 09.

RC

Banned
Let's go Habs!! Strong finish to the season let's kill it in the playoffs.

Rangers are coming out of the east, sorry. But you guys have my support anyway.

Subban and Price are my favourite players who aren't on the Nucks.

zroid

Banned
That BU goal is funny given how many teams have been looking at O'Connor as a free agent signing for a while now

yeah that's the first thing I thought lool

not that something like this should seriously impact a scout's opinion of him -- it has really nothing to do with actual goaltending ability, just a bizarre error

Pikma

Banned
The Stars had a better season this year and still didn't make it. Goddamn I can't wait for October to arrive already.

zroid

Banned
The Stars had a better season this year and still didn't make it. Goddamn I can't wait for October to arrive already.

they really needed goaltending

hopefully this was just an off-year for Lehtonen, it happens. just look at Dubnyk now. he's only really ever had one bad season.

Top Bottom