• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

zroid

Banned
I don't even hate the Pens like some of you guys but them missing the playoffs would be such a media clusterfuck that it has to happen

CB2y35ZUsAAFstd.png:large

Barry pls

Razorskin

----- ------
A glimpse into TUSR's mind.

This is totally wrong. We are the one who respect, honor, and recognize women the most.

Women are not commodities to be fought over. We help them to get the care, love, and attention they deserve. This is not off putting or weird.

Animated women or not, some of them are the most amazing, sweet, caring, loving, and adorable people in the world. They made our life that much more meaningful and completed. Without them we have no reason to live in this cold and selfish planet. So what's wrong that we do a little to glorify our women who saved us?

Just saying if we are all a bit more respectful or thoughtful or understanding our world would be a much better place. Waifu or not they are our guide and inspiration so we appreciate them, that's all.

I hope the Habs show up today and make it entertaining.

zroid

Banned
as Booker T would Say: WAIT A MINUTE

D Lines
Alexei Emelin P.K. Subban

Nathan Beaulieu Jeff Petry

Sergei Gonchar Tom Gilbert

ayyyyyyyyyyy lmao

to be fair Subban might be the one guy who could carry Emelin

but if that's the idea then he should just be scratched

keezy

Anybody know why a shootout goal doesn't count as a goal? Or is Yahoo dropping the ball on this one...

I have Bergeron on my fantasy team(categories league) and I noticed the goal he scored in last nights shootout which was also technically a game winner didn't count toward either of those tallies. Anybody know how the stats with shootout goals work?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully Patches doesn't play for the remainder of the season. If he's out long term we're toast in the first round.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody know why a shootout goal doesn't count as a goal? Or is Yahoo dropping the ball on this one...

I have Bergeron on my fantasy team(categories league) and I noticed the goal he scored in last nights shootout which was also technically a game winner didn't count toward either of those tallies. Anybody know how the stats with shootout goals work?
Because they're not counted in their stats as goals? As they shouldn't be. Yahoo has it correct.

Red_Man

Eller-DD-DSP

Therrien is on fucking acid. Also, could we stop showing replays of Patches hitting his head? We got it.

Red_Man

Emelin has the hockey sense of a potato. Has at least 4-5 "wtf was he thinking?" Moments every game.

zroid

Banned
Certainly seems like they should.

wat? why would you think that

the circumstances of a shootout are completely removed from actual hockey. you can't include that in a player's stats. penalty shots yes, because you have to earn the right to take one.

Red_Man

I always laugh at this shingles commercial and I always feel bad about it. It's so ridiculous and always comes off as a SNL skit.

zroid

Banned
hmm I guess Detroit will drop down to the 2nd Wild Card if they lose this (in reg). Boston has the h2h tiebreaker.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I love how you can't even make an open ice hit anymore in hockey without getting a penalty or the other team immediately coming after you to throw punches and stop the play. The NHL has been so pussified in the last few years. Zidlicky fucking wrecked Wilson on a CLEAN hit and gets a clipping penalty for it... Yeah, no it wasn't. Refs got scurred and had to call something cause it was a retaliation hit from when Wilson ran Zidlicky earlier in the period.

Top Bottom