• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Rumors are that Abdelkader broke his hand while blocking a shot in OT last night and could miss 6-8 weeks. Awesome.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Love how Pierre says Kunitz broke an "unwritten rule" and in the same breath says he'll get a penalty too. For what lol?

Kunitz is a prick, although "shooting a puck at an empty net after a whistle" has to be one of hockey's lamer unwritten rules.

The unwritten rules of hockey are some of the biggest pieces of trailer park trash that the Kave has ever seen!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Is there any other player that has turned their game around like Mason has in the last 3 seasons?

The Flyers would be in a worse position without him that's for sure.

Berube better get fired, Mason has been great with that awful defense in front of him.

calder

Wasn't he referring to the offsetting roughing that should have happened?
Maybe? Pierre isn't televisions greatest communicator, I thought he was saying the Pens would/should get the first tripping call and an extra to Kunitz to keep the flyers PP.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Genuinely happy to see White playing well for the Flyers. Hopefully he can stay in the lineup next year, he can be an effective 4th liner when he's not being a meat head.

Cake Boss

Banned
Thanks Flyers. Here is a used up barely a 20 goal scorer Babby :p

SNES have 5 20 goal scorers this season and none of them are Babby. /Depth :D

calder

Not really. I guess it's possible but they have a 90% chance of making it now, although I'm not sure anyone would like their chances to win more than a game in the first round. Going to be interesting to see that team crater and rebuild, it's gotta happen soon.

Not really. I guess it's possible but they have a 90% chance of making it now, although I'm not sure anyone would like their chances to win more than a game in the first round. Going to be interesting to see that team crater and rebuild, it's gotta happen soon.
Crater? Are you drunk?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs need to tank it up for the sake of everyone's entertainment tonight. If Ottawa can win tonight then Tuesday will be full of all sorts of bonkers scenarios.

Even more so if the Red Wings lose in regulation to the Caps tonight.

So the Pens lost and face Ottawa on tuesday, right? If the Sens win against the Maple Tanks tonight and Detroit loses to Washington, that game could decide who gets the final playoff berth.

trifelife

Here's two cats

:eek: moar cats

qmtvCri.jpg

Samyy

Leafs are gonna Leaf it all up tonight

A loss tonight can secure a top 5 pick as long as Carolina gets 1 point in any of their remaining 4 games.

A loss tonight means Ottawa jumps into a playoff spot

So yea Leafs are gonna win 9-1 tonight

Razorskin

----- ------
Leafs are gonna Leaf it all up tonight

A loss tonight can secure a top 5 pick as long as Carolina gets 1 point in any of their remaining 4 games.

A loss tonight means Ottawa jumps into a playoff spot

So yea Leafs are gonna win 9-1 tonight

They would be a point shy of that.

edit: plus their ROW is lower than all the teams at 95 points anyway.

Yawnier

Banned
Leafs are so going to win tonight

I can feel it in my bones. They'll do it to piss off everybody including #tanknation and fans of other teams.

cube444

Pens hiring a dinosaur like Rutherford who destroyed Carolina and then hiring a horrible coach is something that George McPhee who do. Furthermore, having Fleury on the bench in the biggest game of the season so far speaks volumes.

eyeless

it's painful to read this sentence

because i know good things can never happen

we can never have nice things

leafs are gonna win

Curufinwe

Genuinely happy to see White playing well for the Flyers. Hopefully he can stay in the lineup next year, he can be an effective 4th liner when he's not being a meat head.

His point totals are much higher than anyone expected. He only had 5 goals in his career before this season; now he has 6 in 31 games.

zroid

Banned
Hopefully the Leafs can lock up the 27th spot tomorrow with a Carolina win over Buffalo (assuming Snes win tonight). I'll gladly get off the #TMLTank for the final 2 games.

tanking for 2+ months takes a toll!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
His point totals are much higher than anyone expected. He only had 5 goals in his career before this season; now he has 6 in 31 games.
He's always had the skill set, he was a good scorer in junior but he was always put in the grinder position. He seems to be getting more looks on better lines in Philly and he's making the most of it. Good for him.

Top Bottom