• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
On the other hand, there is still Boston. They could blow it in their last 3 games and Ottawa could make it at their expense

The Islanders are still catchable, too. Take a look at their last two games: Pittsburgh and Lumbus. Isles losing out in regulation combined with the Sens winning out eliminates the Isles. Wouldn't that be some shit?

EDIT: Oilers!

Tabris

I dunno who r Bachman even is but he's our only hope. I can't watch any of these games in Tokyo ;_;

Oh and sedinery in a big game. That's a good sign ^_^

calder

gat damn it wheeler you coulda sealed it

can't... breathe..

Chest-pain1.jpg

Well that lasted long...

Jets got the win at least! And Pavs gets the back to back shutout! If Edmonton can win tonight, we'd be in a good position to clinch a playoff spot on Thursday.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Oilers I have never liked you much, you have tried to build a team year after year to only fail miserably, but by god do us and yourself a favour and win this fucking game

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
how amazing would it be if the Pens lost against the Sabres to get knocked out of the playoffs and the Kings against the Sharks on the last day of the regular season?

Top Bottom