• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Razorskin

----- ------
I WILL GIVE YOU ALL SLOPPY BLOWJOBS IF WE WIN THIS!!!!

Well?
VXJRcea.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The fuck has happened to the Pens? They looked so good at the beginning of the year

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL Sens?!?!? NICEEEE

Also the Flyers-Isles scoreboard looks hilarious. So much effort to tie it and then THAT goes in lol

Cake Boss

Banned
EVERYONE PUT YOUR PANTS DOWN. I AM READY FOR THESE CRUSTY VEIGNY DICKS!!!!!!

KAVE FIRST TO NUT!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALL WE DO IN WIN WIN

Syrinx

If I were a playoff team I would kill to play the Pens or Isles in the first round. Both are looking incredibly unimpressive.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If the Pens and Kings miss the playoffs this season will already be a victory whatever happens

Blue Jackets stole the Pens'mojo

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder who is happier that the Rangers clinched the Presidents Trophy tonight: Rangers fans or Senators fans?

See you Thursday night, Sens-GAF. :)

EDIT: NHL.com is in playoff form:

stonecoldstunnerryx2b.png

Pikma

Banned
It's still kind of shitty for the Sens though, Pens just need 1 point out of the next game, vs the isles who have been sucking maybe just as much as them, their last game is against the worst team in NHL's history so that's 2 points guaranteed

STONE COLD STUNNER, I Approve that<3

It's still kind of shitty for the Sens though, Pens just need 1 point out of the next game, vs the isles who have been sucking maybe just as much as them, their last game is against the worst team in NHL's history so that's 2 points guaranteed

STONE COLD STUNNER, I Approve that<3

On the other hand, there is still Boston. They could blow it in their last 3 games and Ottawa could make it at their expense

Top Bottom