• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Ducks vs Stars

someone grab the popcorn!

1icaNxS.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Realistically, it's going to be Ottawa missing the playoffs. But still an entertaining finish.

The part of me that roots for the most chaotic result possible is really pulling for the scenario where the Islanders are eliminated by the Blue Jackets in the final game ever at Nassau Coliseum. It will take a fairly specific sequence of events, but it is still possible. :D

zroid

Banned
The part of me that roots for the most chaotic result possible is really pulling for the scenario where the Islanders are eliminated by the Blue Jackets in the final game ever at Nassau Coliseum. It will take a fairly specific sequence of events, but it is still possible. :D

The part of me that roots for the same is pulling for this scenario in the West :p

conspiracy theory time:

If the Flames and Jets both lose their next games in OT/SO, then they'll be in a position to guarantee playoff spots for themselves if they play a 3 point game in their season closer.
The Flames and Jets would play to a 0-0 tie in regulation, neither team taking a single shot on goal with the crowd chanting "fuck LA" the whole 60. It would be glorious.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So, like, that was obviously a really bad boarding play, but how does that not earn an embellishment penalty? Roussel was apparently having a seizure while being attacked by bees before he decided he was suddenly fine and popped up to head to the bench once the refs finished their get together.

So, like, that was obviously a really bad boarding play, but how does that not earn an embellishment penalty? Roussel was apparently having a seizure while being attacked by bees before he decided he was suddenly fine and popped up to head to the bench once the refs finished their get together.

Because if they're wrong and he really is injured that's pretty fucking ridiculous. Refs always give the benefit of the doubt in this kinda situation.

I went on RFD to see if there are any deals on Leafs stuff and they have a coupon for Lids.ca for 40% off with the coupon NHL40. They say it's only for Leafs and Oilers stuff, but I got curious and tried it on a Price home jersey. The site accepted the code and I got a confirmation email...so hopefully this works. Just a heads up that may or may not end in tears. I guarantee nothing. I'd post there about it but I can't be assed to switch my account over or whatever. I forget all my login shit anyways.

This has no relation with the Leafs tonight. 5-0 is all according to keikaku.

And the Broooooooons lost <3 hope for the super nintendos!

Clinching top of the West isn't exactly important in any way whatsoever. This game is such a non-factor for anything except for working on line chemistry.

We're not the Caps or the Sharks, we're not gonna raise a frickin' banner over it.

Pikma

Banned
I <3 u Jordie

It's pretty incredible that we could very well have a season with more points than last year and we're still not gonna make it.

So I heard the Bruins lost tonight. Looks like it will be between Ottawa, Boston and Pittsburgh for the last two playoff spots in the east.

Top Bottom