• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Pikma

Banned
How can the Flyers spoil the Isles party and then a few days later shit the bed against the Canes, can all those confusing graphs and drawings by 5yo kids explain that? If so I might as well become a believer

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
How can the Flyers spoil the Isles party and then a few days later shit the bed against the Canes, can all those confusing graphs and drawings by 5yo kids explain that? If that's so I may become a believer

Er... it's only 1-0 and the canes haven't had a shot in 10 minutes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Same bullshit Wings reffing I see. Two blatant interferences ignored, then they call DD.

Kings fans will be waiting a long time then

giphy.gif

Yawnier

Banned
Ugh. Because it's in Erie. They aren't equipped for proper broadcasting.

The London games will be HD at least.

I wanted to watch some of it but I guess I won't. I know a lot of smaller market CHL teams don't have the best broadcasting and camera quality but dear lawd.

Also that Petrovic hit on Lucic lol.

Merguson

Banned
Like Lamaroo said, I don't think it means that much to them. Risking Price against a Leafs team looking to ruin them isn't worth the risk IMO. Especially with Prices recent injuries at the end of the past few seasons.

Assuming the Habs lose tonight's game, would the team not allow Carey Price another chance to achieve the record for most wins in a season by a Canadiens goalie?

Red_Man

Assuming the Habs lose tonight's game, would the team not allow Carey Price another chance to achieve the record for most wins in a season by a Canadiens goalie?
Not sure how Therrien / Bergevin feel about that. I'm pretty sure they'd both not risk it, but they might leave it up to him. If you asked him if it matters to him he'd just say no.

Red_Man

The Frankenstein line of DSP-DD-PAP actually looked quite good. Let's see it last another 2 periods.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are seemingly just fucking around and toying with the Sens right now. And that was with the Sens having 6 men playing defense. :D

C'mon Sens, show you really want it!

Top Bottom