• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
ALL DAY

it-s-carey-price-bitch-o.gif

Howard sucks, we suck, but we are in the playoffs. Now to get swept out of the first round.

I'm also not sure if I want Boston or the Pens to miss, I really don't like Boston, but I hate the Pens even more.... yeah I want Crosby to end the season crying so hopefully the Pens continue to suck.

So yay 24 I guess?

I wouldn't mind if Arizona wins. Dat Duclair-McJesus-Domi line.

plus they're moving to Seattle or Quebec anyways

Sadly not going to happen. Phoenix moving to Quebec would make the conferences even more unbalanced than it already is. Carolina or Florida are more realistic to be moved to Quebec.

I wouldn't mind if Arizona wins. Dat Duclair-McJesus-Domi line.

plus they're moving to Seattle or Quebec anyways

The irony of them becoming a championship team one season after moving to Quebec.

They finally get their just desserts for what happened with the Avalanches championship season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I want Boston out, but it would be all kinds of hilarious if the Sens shit the bed in their last game and missed out after making up this much ground.

Syrinx

I want Boston out, but it would be all kinds of hilarious if the Sens shit the bed in their last game and missed out after making up this much ground.

I don't think I'd be surprised to see the Sens slip in their final game, now that they're the ones playing to clinch and now having something to lose.

Sanjuro

Fuck this playoff talk for a minute. Let's talk about the real hero, who is only behind Gretzky, Messier, and Howe in points.

YgzfAx4.gif

Two more years!

but but but manthaaaa

Smith is just as good
lol

Go dig up all my posts hyping him up when he was a prospect and how he would be the next Lidstrom. See he will lead your team to victory
failure

Also apparently current playoff streaks:

1. 24 Red Wings
2. 10 San Jose - Failed to make it this year so bottom of the pile for them.
3. 8 Pittsburgh
4. 7 Boston
5. 6 Chicago
6. 5 LA
7. 4 NYR

Edit: I guess even for their suckage the last month, we weren't even supposed to make the playoffs this year so I guess this is alright then, still need to figure out why we have just went straight downhill this last month after playing pretty dang well for 2/3rds of the season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Eastern Conference on February 18:

eastfeb1832uwa.png

The Eastern Conference now:

eastnowfuuoh.png

Pretty wild. I'd particularly point out Ottawa's position relative to the Islanders.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I hope the Panthers make the playoffs next season, that team deserves a better fate than what they got this season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You keep bringing that scenario every time they get closer lol

Red sounds really salty about the Sens run, I love it :D
I don't like the Sens, therefore whatever causes them the most pain brings me happiness. I can respect their run while still hoping for them to not make it, it is an amazing run. A first round series between the two once again would be epic. If we lost, Therrien should be gone, so it would be a win-win.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I don't like the Sens, therefore whatever causes them the most pain brings me happiness. I can respect their run while still hoping for them to not make it, it is an amazing run. A first round series between the two once again would be epic. If we lost, Therrien should be gone, so it would be a win-win.

Your delicious salty tears give me life

calder

Can't watch the Jets game due to region restrictions, how are the Jets doing after two periods?

They've played alright. Good possession, a few sloppy powerplays, some annoying squandered chances. They look a bit tired and a bit distracted, but they are definitely carrying the play.

Top Bottom