• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
OMG OMG OMG JETS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS OMG

PE.gif

lookatthatoutfit6ju98.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Friends1.gif

calder

Flames you glorious bastards!

EDIT lol I heard ppl out my windows yelling NOOO when the Jets couldn't score in OT and then yell in joy at hurdler ENG

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Suck a bag of dicks 19&21

WOO FLAMES

WOO JETS

WOO CANADA

now all that's left is the Sens

Parch

Letting the Kings get within one was just a little nervous drama to make the win more satisfying. Well done Calgary.

Calgary and Edmonton, I will literally never say anything bad about you ever again. I am so amazed by both teams.

for the rest of this season

THANK YOU HILLER! :') :') :')

Welcome to the playoffs, Flames-age.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Unreal. Really happy for Winnipeg, can't wait to see that building in the playoffs. They deserve it.

Socreges

Banned
Lol @ Fox sports Kings trying to spin this

"Nothing to hang their heads about"

"If you look at the numbers, and ignore wins and losses, they're all good!"

Syrinx

Defending Stanley Cup champion out of the playoffs and defending President's Trophy winners standing on Death's door.

Unreal.

Socreges

Banned
Defending Stanley Cup champion out of the playoffs and defending President's Trophy winners standing on Death's door.

Unreal.
It's funny... I honestly can't for the life of me remember who won the presidents trophy last season. The Penguins, I guess?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay let's see... Pens are playing Isles and Sabres back-to-back, and if the Oilers can beat the Kings, so can the Sabres beat the Pens

Sens are playing the Flyers, Bruins are playing Tampa.

I'm liking the Sens' chances here. They just need one point to edge out the Bruins... Sucks they don't have the tiebreaker against either team but it's in their control.

Syrinx

Just any team in the top 5 win the lottery. Edmonton could win it now for all I care. Just make sure Carolina gets a top 5; we've already postponed LA's first-rounder to next year

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wonder what the odds were that Calgary and Winnipeg both made the playoffs this year.

It's funny... I honestly can't for the life of me remember who won the presidents trophy last season. The Penguins, I guess?
Bruins. I actually can't tell if you're being facetious or not but I enjoy typing that out regardless.

Erdrick

Oh... My.... God...

Playoffs for the first time since 1996 here... This city is gonna explode. I'm off to Portage and Main to party tonight. I'm not used to hockey into later April...

I remember how loud we were vs the Oilers, Canucks and Red Wings back in the day. I can't wait to be part of it again!

This is a great day.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If the SNES manage to finish it off, Toronto and Edmonton will be the only two canadian teams without playoffs lol

You know, for a while I forgot we were back to 7 Canadian teams and thought to myself, "wow, five of the six Canadian teams could make the playoffs". I then had a hearty laugh about Toronto being the only one to miss, while completely forgetting Edmonton existed.

Top Bottom