• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Calamari41

41 > 38
Second opinion time:

I just got told to "Lighten the fuck up" because my friend enjoys Flash and I said I didn't like it and that it had nothing redeemable about it.

Literally, that's all I said.

And now that kind of enrages me internally.

Am I OK or should I sort out my emotions?

There's nothing more annoying than people who are obsessed with not being, as they put it, "negative and judgmental." You're OK.

I'm hoping tickets are cheaper. But they ain't droppin.

I
Might go just because it's a day game and I can splurge on vampire tacos @ yard house (if you don't know what these are look them up. They are magical)

I used to live at that Yardhouse.

Socreges

Banned
Bruins. I actually can't tell if you're being facetious or not but I enjoy typing that out regardless.
Was serious. Zero recollection. I wasn't engaged at all with the end of the regular season, I guess, because the Canucks were eliminated well in advance. First round of the playoffs was amazing, though.

Wait, hold on, it just occurred to me that if the Ducks don't beat Arizona then we might not get to play the Jets.

Eugh, that just became a Must Win game.

There's nothing more annoying than people who are obsessed with not being, as they put it, "negative and judgmental." You're OK.

Thank you.

I'm all for being positive in general over negative. But trying to purge your life consistantly of negativity in the same way Paleo cookbook readers purge gluten from their life is just as stupid.

(Incidentally, this is all in a thread I started where I was talking about how excited I am for Daredevil).

Wait, hold on, it just occurred to me that if the Ducks don't beat Arizona then we might not get to play the Jets.

Eugh, that just became a Must Win game.

Is it because you're confident facing the Jets or because you wanna avoid Minnesota more?

Edit: Forgot the Hawks could also drop. Yeah that would suck for you guys.

Wait, the CBJ didn't make any trades with the LAK this year. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

And the CBJ made trades with the Ducks instead...

THANK YOU CBJ!

Is it because you're confident facing the Jets or because you wanna avoid Minnesota more?

Edit: Forgot the Hawks could also drop. Yeah that would suck for you guys.

Avoid Dubnyk at all costs.

Hawks, even moreso.

Erdrick

I'd rather the Jets play the Blues, honestly. I like the Ducks and don't want to be against them. The Blues, that'll be a war that I'd gladly enjoy.

3o85xrfRItJwqWYUpi.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
We're either going to win the Cup this year or hire a head coach who can with this volume of talent. And the Kings can't win another one. Win/win.

ZeroGravity

Well the good news is the Lightning aren't healthy enough to actually rest players against Boston on Saturday. Bishop should be starting too. Really hoping to give them the knockout punch, although they could actually be eliminated before the puck even drops.

I'd rather the Jets play the Blues, honestly. I like the Ducks and don't want to be against them. The Blues, that'll be a war that I'd gladly enjoy.

The thing is though, facing the Blues means we'll have to deal with either the Preds or Chicago/Minnesota if we make the second round. I think crossing over to the Pacific gives us an easier second round matchup. I will admit St Louis would probably be easier opponents in the first round however.

Erdrick

The thing is though, facing the Blues means we'll have to deal with either the Preds or Chicago/Minnesota if we make the second round. I think crossing over to the Pacific gives us an easier second round matchup, though I will admit St Louis would probably be easier opponents in the first round.

I want Chicago or Minnesota though. They would be insanely entertaining. I love the Central. We've been able to hold our own this year and create good rivalries.

congrats Canada, I haven't seen so many Canadian teams make the playoffs in a long time. Feel bad for Oilers, not so much for Leafs, LOL

Sens left, I hope my Flyers lose on purpose

Erdrick

I hope the Sens can make it... The more Canadian teams in the playoffs, the better. Although Edmonton and Toronto are kind of a lost cause as of late...

Quick

Banned
Kave learns to play hockey - Super Series edition: Game 1

Awesome. How are you doing with stopping now?

Second opinion time:

I just got told to "Lighten the fuck up" because my friend enjoys Flash and I said I didn't like it and that it had nothing redeemable about it.

Literally, that's all I said.

And now that kind of enrages me internally.

Am I OK or should I sort out my emotions?

You should see the Agents of SHIELD and really any of the Marvel threads in general.

It's a constant battle between "Flash/Arrow is best, SHIELD sucks" and people who just want to talk about the damn show or Marvel movie.

I'm just like

oFBmlnq.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
81 games done (we finally caught up to the rest of the league!), and the Rangers can still play any of the Wings, Bruins, Islanders, Senators, or Penguins in the opening round.

So congrats, Capitals fans. :D

I want Chicago or Minnesota though. They would be insanely entertaining. I love the Central. We've been able to hold our own this year and create good rivalries.

That's true. Staying in the central division would probably make things more interesting. Alas it's out of our hands. Arizona and St Louis will have to win on Saturday to not cross over to the pacific.

Socreges

Banned
They should be back for the playoffs. Both have been skating fine the last couple of days.
Of course.

Half of my fantasy team has been out these past few weeks. Getzlaf, Pacioretty, Steen, Tarasenko, Hedman, Nash. Accordingly, I've slipped out of the money as of today. And fucking all of them will miraculously return at the exact same fucking time, after the pool is over.

Would the Kings have made the playoffs had Voynov not beat the living shit out of his girlfriend?

Food for thought.

Certainly led to the Sekera, McBain, McNabb situation. Never really felt as strong until Sekera and that was pretty late. That said Kopitar was in a huge slump. Lost Pearson to that horrible leg injury (was their leading scorer at the time). Gaborik, Regher, and Martinez all had long injuries during the season. Carter's line couldn't carry the team all season long. Couldn't win an OT or SO to save their lives either.

You should see the Agents of SHIELD and really any of the Marvel threads in general.

It's a constant battle between "Flash/Arrow is best, SHIELD sucks" and people who just want to talk about the damn show or Marvel movie.

I'm just like

oFBmlnq.gif

Yeah, I don't get the competitive aspect of that. Fanboy wars and all. It's a simple case of either you like something or you don't like it and that's that. Why make them compete? They aren't fucking Pokémon.

Is there an opposite of "DON'T LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE"? Because it's that.

There's a possibility of a Ducks-Blackhawks series in the first round D:

:|

T8ZAdnN.gif

zroid

Banned
Man, I am so addicted to Story of Seasons right now. I haven't played a Harvest Moon game in ages so it's awesome to finally return to the series.

Pikma

Banned
Man, I am so addicted to Story of Seasons right now. I haven't played a Harvest Moon game in ages so it's awesome to finally return to the series.
Fuck I forgot it was out already, gonna get it asap, hopefully this weekend, I'll just keep playing S.T.E.A.M. until then

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL

Did you guys see the front-page of reddit? :lol r/hockey isn't that big, but the front page today is a post called "THE LOS ANGELES KINGS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED FROM PLAYOFF CONTENTION"

Top Bottom