• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

zroid

Banned
Come on Cats you need to win tonight. That Hub-Barkov-Jagr line is going to feast on #1C Tyler Bozak

There is no way the Leafs are going to win with the lineup they're rocking tonight :lol

I underestimated Lou's commitment to the tank

Yawnier

Banned
There is no way the Leafs are going to win with the lineup they're rocking tonight :lol

I underestimated Lou's commitment to the tank

Calling up Campbell, Brennan, Clune, Gauthier (the one marlie who never scores goals) were all great tankaku moves.

I'm still a bit worried that Bernier could steal a game here tho. He has been almost too good lately.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Waded into the BvS threads after seeing it and it's my first real exposure to comic book fanboys and DC vs Marvel culture, and man that is some sad, sad shit.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Waded into the BvS threads after seeing it and it's my first real exposure to comic book fanboys and DC vs Marvel culture, and man that is some sad, sad shit.

The entire OT is BvS threads basically. People just arguing back and forth.

Quick

Banned

MCU threads already get petty.

Mix in a rivalry between the MCU and DCEU and it gets even sadder.

Stasis

Pls no McDonagh injury =/

Already lacking confidence going into the playoffs, if we're short McDonagh this will be painful.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MCU threads already get petty.

Mix in a rivalry between the MCU and DCEU and it gets even sadder.
I understand having a preference between the two, but the attacks fans on both sides make towards each other are so ridiculous, I'm getting second hand embarrassment from reading some of the hyperbole being thrown around.

Quick

Banned
I understand having a preference between the two, but the attacks fans on both sides make towards each other are so ridiculous, I'm getting second hand embarrassment from reading some of the hyperbole being thrown around.

MCU threads occasionally devolve into "who should make a thread about insanely minuscule bits of news about a particular MCU movie?" or anything similar.

Admittedly, I do like making OTs for Marvel movies. lol

What are the chances that Torts gets fired at the end of the season? he was a terrible choice.

Gonna echo RedRum, Torts is probably going to get a full season to get that lineup in shape.

Quick

Banned
Aw man Will Ny had to deactivate his twitter account.

I bet Lou had a word with him in his office about it

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/e...eactivates-twitter-account-201536016-nhl.html

Nylander said he was unaware that his Twitter handle alluded to a derogatory term.

According to the Urban Dictionary, snizzbone refers to “when a person from the hood screws you over in a deal.” As well, Urban Dictionary has a much more derogatory definition for “snizz”, which was of more concern to the Leafs.

Snizzbone :(

Yawnier

Banned
What are the chances that Torts gets fired at the end of the season? he was a terrible choice.

I think Torts is safe for another season, I mean jesus fuck they gave up a 2nd rounder to hire him.

If I were to make a prediction I'd say both Torts and Jarno are gone after the 16-17 season though.

I doubt Jarmo gets the chance to hire another coach, he'll die on the Torts sword
I don't know why he didn't just change the handle
I don't know either might have been ordered to do so.

zroid

Banned
I've had it with Bernier this season. Leafs playing like trash but are only down by a goal.

#FreeSparks

Top Bottom