• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

iLLmAtlc

What are the chances that Torts gets fired at the end of the season? he was a terrible choice.

Could we really rule out ownership coming in and cleaning house? You look at the quality of players they've given up in recent years and what they have to show for it, doesn't look good.

Not to mention those contracts.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
so a panther pushed a leaf who pushed another leaf who pushed the panther goalie

please call it back

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bahahaha, even the beat writers and bloggers are starting to come around. :D

Rangers Report ‏@rangersreport 3m 3 minutes ago
I don't like the tanking idea, but seriously, this is a big business, and the Cup is the goal, and the best route to that is finishing 4th

MOjHgoA.gif

On the bright side, strong play from Greening now and into next season could lead to a decent return for him at next year's trade deadline.

Quick

Banned
I have a charcoal grey suit from Suit Supply. It looks sharp. Grey definitely isn't a bad option to have, same with blue/navy.

I have a navy suit that I need to get tailored. It looks really baggy on me, especially the pants.

I have a charcoal grey suit from Suit Supply. It looks sharp. Grey definitely isn't a bad option to have, same with blue/navy.

I have a navy suit that I need to get tailored. It looks really baggy on me, especially the pants.

Nice! Yeah I was looking at either grey or navy but I liked the look of the grey one much better.

I also got the slim fit since I am not a big guy at all so it fits me perfectly. Just needs to fix up the length

Top Bottom