• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Big game for the tank in Arizona tonight, hopefully they can hang on for at least a point.

Yawnier

Banned
Greening is a True Grit player, not a flakey and selfish points guy like PA. GMs always want the True Grit.

Greening is a power forward and a good Newfoundland kid who had a 3.99 GPA at Cornell. Future captain material that GMs will go crazy over.

Too much turtle but I'll take it

Clinch home ice for the first round and in striking distance of the division.

700th franchise win and franchise record in points.

Red_Man

Greening is a True Grit player, not a flakey and selfish points guy like PA. GMs always want the True Grit.

Greening is a power forward and a good Newfoundland kid who had a 3.99 GPA at Cornell. Future captain material that GMs will go crazy over.
Sounds like the kind of player only a hockey savant could want

giphy.gif

zroid

Banned
Greening seems like a good dude and a decent player, I just wish he wasn't getting paid so much. Gonna make it hard to move him at the deadline.

malfcn

Awful at the CBJ games. They make too many passes, or just don't shoot. At the end they blew it.

I wish I could slide around like Korpisalo.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HOW ARE WE WINNING

FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NAIL IN OUR COFFIN, DONT LET US BEAT ALL YOUR FUCKING TEAMS

Go Nucks go.

I live in the heart of British Columbia and that's probably only the 2nd time I've ever said that.

The Stanley Cup final hype was contagious.

trifelife

There's a guy to my left in a Leafs hat and Jonathan Quick jersey and he's trying to start the wave

This, friends, is the worst person in the world.

Red_Man

There's a guy to my left in a Leafs hat and Jonathan Quick jersey and he's trying to start the wave

You're legally allowed to punch him in the face, chances are he's so drunk he won't feel it anyways

Socreges

Banned
HOW ARE WE WINNING

FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NAIL IN OUR COFFIN, DONT LET US BEAT ALL YOUR FUCKING TEAMS
Well of course we would go in and sweep SoCal when we need them most.

Next... Alberta...

Fuck me. We're looking at 8th overall, I bet, after the lottery.

Yawnier

Banned
Go Nucks go.

I live in the heart of British Columbia and that's probably only the 2nd time I've ever said that.

The Stanley Cup final hype was contagious.

Tonight we are all Not-Kings fans

I can't imagine

After that leafs-kings series in 93, man wtf.

RC

Banned
Well of course we would go in and sweep SoCal when we need them most.

Next... Alberta...

Fuck me. We're looking at 8th overall, I bet, after the lottery.

If we're lucky. These bastards are probably going to go on a run now.

WTF are the Kings doing? All they do lately is lose to scrub teams. That's literally all they do. They're going to get swept in the first round.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I struggled to find food after 10pm, on a fucking Saturday.

Haha yup. I learned my lesson after the first time, only thing around where I stayed was a Dominoes.

Second time I asked my friend to take me to a supermarket.

eyeless

can't believe the nucks actually beat the kings

leaf fans lookin for good news, they now can't finish below us cuz we got the tank tie breaker

leafs and nucks fans can now come together and cheer for the oilers v. the nucks

Top Bottom