• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Quikies83

Quickies did you ever make it down to Dallas for a game?
Man I was looking at playoff tickets when they went on sale Tuesday but couldnt find 2 seats. Only individual seats. I wanted to say fuck it and go without my aunt (who lives in Dallas and would be giving me a place to stay).
I purposely held off going to a game this season thinking I could find 2 tickets next to each other.

I just turned it off since my stream was fucking up and Andy Mac scored...

Coincidence? I think not..

tumblr_n4jzpsle4h1qeeqito2_250.gif

I get to use this gif so soon again!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fight in the stands right, and I do mean, RIGHT in front of me. Awesome.

I'm going down to South Florida this week anyway. Might have to extend my trip by a day or two.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good for Lindgren, good for Carr. Bad for everyone else.

I keep getting disconnected and then whenever I try to watch live again, it just starts at the beginning.
This has been happening to me since last night, you have to just start the live stream, it will reboot to the beginning and then just hit the option to fast forward to live play. I don't know why it does that, but I didn't realize you could fix it until today :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
And now I cant even get a stream going. Jesus fucking christ. Give me back the old gamecenter app. At least that shit worked.

Marvie_3

Banned
tonight? I thought it was trash ever since it was launched. i hope they get this fixed for next year
They fucking better. Id happily go back to lower quality illegal streams before dealing with this shit fir the season again.

Edit: and disconnected again. Fuck this. I'll watch it later.

Top Bottom