• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs win and my girlfriend tells me we're going on a 3 month break and sets her relationship status as complicated (we've been going out for 7 months wtf)

This night sucks

Leafs win and my girlfriend tells me we're going on a 3 month break and sets her relationship status as complicated (we've been going out for 7 months wtf)

This night sucks

First off sorry bud.

Secondly just break that shit off. For 3 months? That's bullshit.

Thirdly.. Who the fuck still sets their relationship status to "It's Complicated"....

Also sorry the Flyers suck :(

DopeyFish

First off sorry bud.

Secondly just break that shit off. For 3 months? That's bullshit.

Thirdly.. Who the fuck still sets their relationship status to "It's Complicated"....

Also sorry the Flyers suck :(

What's funny is about 3 weeks i walked over to her house and asked her what's going on... we still going out or what?

She says this "yes, sorry i've been busy... i wouldn't string you along"

A 3 month break isn't trying to string me along?! Lmfao

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks with a solid 16 shot for, 27 shots against effort against the Flames so far

.... Still 3-3 damnit

Smiley90

What's funny is about 3 weeks i walked over to her house and asked her what's going on... we still going out or what?

Sounds like "i met this other dude and wanna see what happens in 3 months but if it's bad I still want you to be around as backup"

Line_HTX

OK, her saying three months and fucking Facebook status set to Complicated should be MORE THAN ENOUGH for you to break up with her now. You should move on and not waste any more time with this kind of stupidity. Dump her.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The East's games are done for the night, so here's what the possible playoff matchups look like over there:

Flyers/Bruins/Red Wings @ Capitals
Islanders/Rangers @ Penguins
Rangers/Islanders @ Panthers
Red Wings/Bruins @ Lightning

Basically, the Islanders control the destiny of who plays where out of the Metro, and if the Flyers can make it, they're guaranteed the Caps.

By the way, the Rangers aren't home free yet. Despite the Islanders sweeping the season series against the Rangers for the first time ever, the Rangers hold the tiebreaker.

Quick

Banned

This night sucks

Sorry to hear, Dopey.

Can't say I have any advice other than what's already been said.

Yeah say this to her

slide_324049_3086659_free.gif

DopeyFish

I'm just kind of nodding my head and agreeing with her... because i kind of want to see where this 3 month nonsense leads because she's really nice and has depression issues

Still ain't stopping me from jumping into the ocean feet first mwahahaha have a date with someone on saturday and i'm swiping right until i get blisters

That's the right thing to do.

I had something lined up for tonight with this girl I know but then I remembered that she has a kid and noped out of that real quick

DopeyFish

That's the right thing to do.

I had something lined up for tonight with this girl I know but then I remembered that she has a kid and noped out of that real quick

well the one thing she had real issue with was her kids love the hell out of me

lol if she thinks she'll easily convince anyone to take that burden

OH FUCK I JUST SWIPED RIGHT ON ONE OF HER FRIENDS SHIT SHIT SHIT

Quick

Banned
I've been thinking about getting into Tinder again, but I really haven't gotten anything substantial out of it. A few texts, mostly spam, and nothing else.

I recently ran into a huge issue with someone a couple of months ago, it really sucks and I haven't gotten over it.

Women, am I right fellas?

giphy.gif

You guys are on a break. She said it, not you. *shrugs*

imBask

Banned

that's one way to send her the message

Smiley90

Lollllllll

Top Bottom