• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Stasis

Skjei is coming along nicely. I expect some rookie mistakes here and there of course, but his poise is impressive. Lots of potential for our "McDonagh 2.0".

6'3" 215, great skating, solid defensively, can jump in on offense. Yeah I'll take it.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Nah, G blew a tire there and slid into the goalie. No goal.

Oh shit, his skate did hit Giroux's causing him to trip.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Anders Lee is out of the game, injured by his own teammate.

This game is a funny one. It's fast paced, pretty well played, and entertaining, yet there is a strangely suspicious futility to every scoring chance. :D

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So, what does Boston need to make the playoffs now?

The Flyers to completely shit the bed.

Bruins have one more game after tonight. If they win and the Flyers lose, they'll be ahead of the Flyers and the Flyers will be on the outside looking in.

Flyers still have two games remaining after tonight. If they get at least 5 points, they're in.

If they beat Detroit and the Flyers also win, Boston would be in that third seed.

Are there more Kings fans or Pens fans showing up now that the playoffs are around the corner?

So far, more Pens by my count.

I just got home lol

Haven't started drinking yet.. But I am not sure if I should watch since we just scored...

tumblr_n4jzpsle4h1qeeqito2_250.gif

Snaku

Banned
I just got home lol

Haven't started drinking yet.. But I am not sure if I should watch since we just scored...

tumblr_n4jzpsle4h1qeeqito2_250.gif

I have that problem, it's so bad. I'm an atheist for fucks sake, but when it comes to sports I'm incredibly superstitious. I think I got it from my dad.

Top Bottom