• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Marvie_3

Banned
Bob Cole is old. I like his voice, but it's more the matter of his ability to call the game accurately that is questionable in some parts.

Leafs kids are doing well, and I'm happy about that. But it's at the cost of the tank. In the end, the Oilers will still get #1 overall, and I definitely wouldn't be too upset at a top 5 pick in the end.
Same with Rick Jeanneret. Dude has a legendary voice but he just doesnt have the skill anymore.

Quick

Banned
So Pittsburgh clinched? Okay Kessel, double agent status: activate.

Just like the book told me.

iSJfztJ.jpg

Yawnier

Banned
I'm pretty sure Pittsbrugh just clinched a playoff spot for good. There's no way the Wangs can catch them with 4 games left.

Quick

Banned
Leafs have:

Red Wings
Panthers
Blue Jackets
Flyers
Devils

Ultimate Tankaku could still be attained.
:'(

Yawnier

Banned
Leafs have:

Red Wings
Panthers
Blue Jackets
Flyers
Devils

Ultimate Tankaku could still be attained.
:'(

Lol why the sad face?

We're prob gonna see a lot of Sparky down this stretch, and that Brennan-Campbell pairing on defence as well.

Babsock would have normally played Bernier tonight since Sparky played Thursday night against Buffalo but Sparky is playing again tonight instead, so he's pretty much giving Blashill and the Red Wings 2 points on a silver platter if they want it.

Also on that topic, the last month or so has really exposed Sparky. If he even pans out to be anything decent, he is gonna need another season or two on the marlies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Take your marlies talk to the off season thread. If anyone wants to discuss AHL players in here I got that covered with SNES talk. 😬

I'm very curious to see what teams would trade a top 2 defencemen - whom are traditionally seen as far harder to draft and develop and what Edmonton actually needs - for Hall, RNH or Eberle.

Maybe I am underestimating their value. It just doesn't seem like teams are pining for expensive, and somewhat inconsistent, forwards.

Johansen for Jones may be the new metric. Hall for Hamonic seems equivalent. Doubt anyone else can fetch that.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Johansen for Jones may be the new metric. Hall for Hamonic seems equivalent. Doubt anyone else can fetch that.

Islanders don't need more wingers though, they need D and they've always maintained they want an equivalent D. They still got some fantastic forward prospects too; definitely don't need Hall to improve them overall in my opinion.

Top Bottom