• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Quick

Banned
Must be nice for Keith to get a good rest right up to game 2 in their series.

People were calling for a suspension, he got one. It's ultimately meaningless unless he got more than one playoff game, but I think I've just accepted the fact that star players get better treatment in the league really.

Keith just needs to stop swinging his big stick on people's faces.

fallout

Ever since the Jets have been out of it, I've wanted to see some 3-on-3 at a game. Hopefully they don't fuck this up too badly.

Quick

Banned
Seabs!!!! You're welcome, Quick.

giphy.gif

....but the Kings would win.

Yeah but you boys would smack 'em up a bit.

I have no problems with another Kings series. We'd win. Revenge is fresh in our minds still. And despite the outcome of last time, it was SUCH an entertaining series. Literally the best postseason series of that season. Was Caps and Rangers that season too? I recall that being the next best.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yeah but you boys would smack 'em up a bit.

I have no problems with another Kings series. We'd win. Revenge is fresh in our minds still. And despite the outcome of last time, it was SUCH an entertaining series. Literally the best postseason series of that season. Was Caps and Rangers that season too? I recall that being the next best.

A lot of freak shit happened against us in that series, including and especially losing our starting goalie and having to play a rookie with three games under his belt. If the puck gets cleared as it should have been with seven seconds left in game 1, we would have had the honor of losing to Chicago in the next round.

If Gaunce ever scores in the first minute of a period they should say "Gaunce in 60 seconds" thank's

A lot of freak shit happened against us in that series, including and especially losing our starting goalie and having to play a rookie with three games under his belt. If the puck gets cleared as it should have been with seven seconds left in game 1, we would have had the honor of losing to Chicago in the next round.

So many stories. The debut of Gibson was banner worthy.

hahaha my housemate (Canucks fan) thought Ahlers called Garbutt "Garbage"

"Do you have a player on your team named Garbage?!"
"... does Perry count? ... Oh GARBUTT!"

Top Bottom