• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Thats pretty much what the video I posted last night seemed to suggest. Shitty way for any player to go out.

yeah, don't care too much about the game today but wanted to see if this had been announced. No way around it; from everything I've read he was an awesome guy dealt a really shitty hand. Knowing what I know now I still feel bad about being pissed about his contract and they had to give up Teuvo to get rid of him.

I'll be curious to see what he does in retirement.

Reckheim

Man, as much as I like Halak. I'd be really happy if he stopped standing on his head right now. I don't need this in my life.

Quick

Banned
giphy.gif

iLLmAtlc

Wild card game for Leafs eh, yall got your playoffs!

I think this is still a great spot to be in. Pens will be resting players and Jackets haven't won a game all month.

Only downside is if they can't get it done tonight the Jackets might be eager to get a W before the playoffs. Then again they havent beaten anybody lately even when they've presumably been trying lol.

Marvie_3

Banned
yeah, don't care too much about the game today but wanted to see if this had been announced. No way around it; from everything I've read he was an awesome guy dealt a really shitty hand. Knowing what I know now I still feel bad about being pissed about his contract and they had to give up Teuvo to get rid of him.

I'll be curious to see what he does in retirement.
Wouldnt be surprised to see him back with the Hawks in some sort of ambassador role like they've done with other guys. He and his wife have a charity too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So basically I have to root for the Penguins and Islanders just so something interesting can happen tomorrow? Hockey is the worst.

Stasis

Pens have nothing to play for really...

Leafs have everything to play for. They should win this.

Good luck Leafs ppl! I actually do want them to make it in.

Are the Pens playing a weak roster? I'm too lazy to check.

sirronoh

At the last Devils last game of the season and Islanders up 2-0. I'm starting to get the feeling the Leafs are going to blow it and let either the Isles in or the Bolts. It would be the most Toronto thing.

Top Bottom