• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

imBask

Banned
0JWdD.gif
0JWdD.gif
0JWdD.gif
0JWdD.gif

Solo

It's all fine and dandy to job to the Bolts to help sabotage the Leafs' playoff hopes, but the Habs need to win in Detroit tomorrow. Going into the postseason on a three game losing streak isn't optimal.

calder

Women's/girls hockey is basically half pucks bouncing around in the crease where it seems physically impossible that there isn't a goal.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lightning deserve to get into the playoffs the way they've pushed the last 2 months

Where the teams got hot:

Lightning are 19-7-4 since beginning of february
Toronto is 11-5-2 since beginning of march
Boston is 18-9-1 since beginning of february
NYI is 24-14-6 since beginning of january

i'm surprised we are still in a playoff spot tbh hell... in early march, most of us were coming to terms we were going to miss. Same with boston fans (their bad streak makes up most of their losses)

Socreges

Banned
So will Galchenyuk be back in time for the playoffs? Habs have done well without him for a while now but I'm sure they'll want him back either way

Solo

So will Galchenyuk be back in time for the playoffs? Habs have done well without him for a while now but I'm sure they'll want him back either way

He looks the worst he ever has out there. Julien seems like he finally dealt the fatal blow to his confidence with this 3rd line LW demotion. He's been there like 7-10 games now and has been so bad.

Still think they need to put him back at center, even if it's on this same lone. Like flip him and Shaw.

yyzjohn

Banned
As mush as I would like Tampa and the Islanders to lose just to feel more at ease, Leafs just need to take care of business and win. Watching other teams win just adds to the frustration.

Leafs, clinch so I can unclench my anus.

Hey a new Leafs fan? Welcome!

Lol ok man. In September you had the Leafs as a playoff team ? They're ahead of where anyone thought despite this last week collapse

No, joking.

I said before - missing out would be a crushing disappointment, but it doesn't make this an unsuccessful year.

Me watching the Leafs tonight.

giphy.gif

Me too.

As a life long Leafs fan, if the Leafs fuck this up then I feel that we should trade Buston Matthews to the Flyers and get a real player like Andrew MacDonald and probably get rid of Marner too to the Flyers for someone like Dale Weise and a draft pick. Seriously we need guys like those on the Leafs

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
the pens called up a C

crosby might be getting rested

also a goalie so we might be getting fleury or an AHL guy (who has pretty incredible numbers this year)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Me too.

As a life long Leafs fan, if the Leafs fuck this up then I feel that we should trade Buston Matthews to the Flyers and get a real player like Andrew MacDonald and probably get rid of Marner too to the Flyers for someone like Dale Weise and a draft pick. Seriously we need guys like those on the Leafs

You're an idiot Jhonny.

Why wouldn't we move Nylander to the Flyers as well? You can't just move two guys and think you'll fix the problems of the Leafs. You need to move at least 3 guys!

Pacioretty, Radulov, Price, Markov, Weber, and Emelin won't play tonight.

We're pulling a Cavaliers so they can rest.

Oh and Sergachev will play tonight on a emergency basis :D.The Habs Tonight are in for a historic game, the final game at the Joe.

This is basically how our lineup looked like last season but this time we're in the playoffs

Yawnier

Banned
Me too.

You would make a better GM than Dave Nonis

Top Bottom